Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Brady, Easton and Aria!

One year ago today was a wonderful day! My beautiful baby boys were born and Ryan and I became parents of not one but two perfect babies. The last year has been the greatest of my life and I have loved every minute of being a mother! Brady and Easton are the best little kids and have been so much fun. I am so lucky to have them in my life.

They were lucky enough to be born on their darling cousin Aria's 1st birthday! We love Aria to pieces and are so lucky to have her close by. She loves the "buddies" and is so sweet with them! We are sorry Brady and Easton's arrival into the world crashed Aria's party but we feel honored to get to share this day with her!

I am going to write the story of their birth and make a slideshow of pictures later (I am way too tired right now) but I wanted to get this up because we have a very busy day tomorrow and I don't know when I will get to it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Brady, Easton and Aria! Are you guys having a big party? That's fun that they share the same birthday. Have fun!

Renee said...

We are thrilled to be here to help celebrate. Happy Birthday to our sweet buddies! We love you!

Uffens Family said...

Happy Birthday boys! I hope you have so much fun at the BYU game! and with all your family!
Go Cougs!

Katie said...

Sooo cute! We really wish we could be there for the cake thing....how fun to have two kids tearing through their cake. I am awaiting the pics from the party!

Love, Auntie Kate

Jaime Stephens said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fun that they all have the same birthday.. Hope you are having a fun fun weekend with your family!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Were the boys really born on October 12th? I don't remember them being born on Lance's birthday. Am I crazy? I can't wait to see pictures.

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Happy Birthday Brady and Easton...it's today right (Saturday?) I can't believe how fast a year goes...before I know it Peyton will be 1! We love you guys and can't wait to see you in Nov.!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Jaxson said to tell the boys Happy Birthday!

Chelsea said...

Happy b-day to all. D-rocks birthday is today, but I don't think I'll let him roll around in his cake.