Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What We've Been Up To...

Here is a long update on what we have been doing.

When my family was getting ready to leave Las Vegas I had a little meltdown so we made a last minute decision for me to jump in the car and come home. This ended up being good becuase Ryan had finals and was gone every day until midnight studying at school.

Ryan is currently in the middle of a 2 week break so he flew in last Friday to hang out. We have had sick kids on and off the whole time and our vacation continues to be extended. We are still here and currently are not sure when we are going home. Overall though, it has been a lot of fun! Here are some pictures of the fun things we have done.

Ryan and I took the boys up to Gardners Village to see the witches! On the way home we went to Ikea and had lunch and walked around since Ryan had never been there before. It was a fun afternoon. (If you can't tell, Ryan is in the background calling an OUT.) Later that night we went to Ryan's parents house to have dinner with his family. It was fun to see the Weight's and Steve and Austin! This is Brady and Austin hanging out. My dad decided to let my kids try Pepsi. Okay they have never had pop or caffeine. They were a little unsure about it but wanted him to keep giving them more. It was so funny!They were so helpful when my mom was cleaning off her desk. They stood on either side of the garbage can and took things out as she put them in and threw them all over the floor. My mom just laughed, she is a good sport!I was lucky to be here for my friends dinner this month at Cafe Rio, YUMMY! We planned a Halloween party and my friend Jessica hosted it at her house. We all had a lot of fun but as you can see trying to get that many little kids in costumes smile for a picture is not exactly easy. We did not get one where they were all happy, but it was fun to try! The party was a lot of fun and it was so good to see people I haven't seen in forever! My mom and I were trying to fold laundry so my mom put the boys in a laundry basket and gave them Kelsey's bra and underwear to play with...YUCK! It was funny though because Brady kept putting it on his head. As you can tell there is never a dull moment when we are in Utah. There is more to come so stay tuned!

15 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for letting me come over the other night and see you all. The boys are still as cute as ever. Hope you all have a safe trip back to Vegas!

Brittany said...

Sounds like so much fun, I have been very tempted to throw the girls in the car take a trip up there myself. Christmas just seems too far away.

Heidi said...

That was fun to run into you yesterday!

Katie said...

Alls I can say is Utah and family rocks! I can't wait to see the fam in December. Ryan, that pic was pretty funny...you're a funny guy after all. Let's hang out!

Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see them! ;)Katie

Jaime Stephens said...

oh my gosh Sarah you have such a cute family! You look awesome I do have to say.... I love the boys costumes they are so so cute! I am glad you are having fun in Utah... If you stay much longer and have a boring moment you should come to your old stomping grounds of pleasant grove and visit... Have fuN!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Hello?! You keep telling me your comming back but you never do! I'm sure the boys were "sick"! You just needed a reason to stay longer. It's not that bad down here and we've been trying to make it fun! J/K Have fun with your family while you can call me when you really come back!

Douglass Family said...

I can't believe you have two kiddos! You give me hope that I can do just one! Thanks for sharing your cute pictures ... especially the one with "grandpa and pepsi".

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Sarah, you really had disappeared. I'm so glad to see all the fun pictures. I wish when I had melt downs I could just go home you little brat. J/K. I'm glad your family is close enough that you can go home often. It looks like it's been quite the adventures in Utah. Love ya

Heather O'Brien said...

What cute pictures. Those statues in front of Ryan's house are hilarious. Is that his little brother? It looks like Ryan. I'm glad you got to go home for awhile.You are lookin HOT and your kids are getting huge! I can't wait to see you guys.

Williams Fam said...

The picture of all the kids is hilarious!! It reminds me of when we all tried to do that with the kids at the WIlliams household!! I don't blame you for staying in Utah!! WE would if we could!! Enjoy!

Cami said...

It looks like you guys have been having so much fun! I love the picture of all the kids in their costumes. I'm sad I don't get to see Brady and Easton in their costumes tonight! We'll have to hang out when you get back. Have a Happy Halloween!

Jules said...

I didn't realize you were still in town hopefully we can hook up today sometime. I know the kids would love to see the twins in costume. Is everyone feeling better? Beau and Peyton have strep and my kids were exposed so well see if my immune gummy bears work after all. Love you guys.

Chelsea said...

Those boys are so cute, and getting so big. That's fun that you got to be home for a while especially while Ryan was studying for finals. I totally prefer to leave when Derek is studying for finals. He is no fun.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

These are some great pictures! I love the picture of the boys pulling out all the trash. It is so cute! And your dad is trying to start them young, heh!?

Lindsay said...

I'm surprised Tracy waited that long to give them Pepsi. My dad is trying that with my nephews and nieces around 2 month.s Okay not that early but definitely way too soon.