*Spending time with my husband (thanks to Jewish Holidays...again)
*Finally getting my hair cut and colored today, I love it!
*Spending time with Geoff, Aleena, Aria and Laila and having them live so close
*My awesome ward and friends and our exercise group and play group
*My family comes in 1 week
*Conference weekend
*Only 10 days until my babies 1st Birthday!
*Finding good deals at TJ Maxx (I am totally turning into my mother)
*Albertson's 8 hour sale...good deals!
*Having a clean house (even though it won't last long)
What made you happy this week?!? (Thanks Britt, I needed a new post so I stole this!)
11 comments:
We had fun today! Thanks for being so good at your play group calling!
Hi I never leave you comments because my dumb computer won't let me sometimes. Lets see if it lets me this time. Anyway, I can't believe the boys are almost 1! I wish I could come to their party. I was laughing at your coment, I know those jeans were way to big for her, she needs a belt cause she is so skinny but tall so her pants are either too big or too short. I miss you guys too! Hope to see you soon!
Reading your blog and seeing all of the great pictures of Brady & Easton makes me happy! I'm so glad that you and Ryan have been able to spend some quality time together. Give him a big hug from his big sis!
Sarah, you are cute! You are always so postive and look at the good things in life! I needed that today! You are a good example to me. Can't believe the boys will be 1! Crazy how fast kids grow isn't it??? Hope you have a fun time with them!
I've been waiting every day for a new post and this was such a cute one! We all have so many things we should be grateful for everyday! I want to see a pic of your cute hair K! Glad to hear you found someone down there to do it for you (hope it didn't cost a small fortune:) We love you guys and hope all is well!
I love your post. That's what makes me happy this week. Also my dad and Brandon are coming to see me today. YAY!
Tylenol and ibuprofen....seriously, what did the pioneers do? I am one of those headache sufferers...surprise. But I really don't know what I'd do without modern medicine. Probably why I'm alive right now. Also, I got called off work tonight...I'm thinking nap time!
I would love to get my roots done too. Can you say white trash? That's my hair's description right now. By the way....you have a play group calling?! That is awesome!
Sorry I missed play group...I was sad about that! Hopefully next week! Love the "gratitude" blog! How do you like your hair? If you like it will you email me the person's info? I am in desperate need :)
This is the attitude I need to have about my week... its hard when it is rainy and dreary outside! Thanks for the motivation to look on the bright side!
One more day of being pregnant...that's #1 on my list. Can't wait to see the new hair!
I do not know what I would do if there were no TJ MAX! That's almost as scary as living without Target!! Yikes!
Post a Comment