Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Okay to start of this post I have to tell you this quickly. Since we were going trick or treating with River (my best childhood friend Whitney's little boy) I thought it would be fun to have a picture of Whit and I as kids together dressed up for Halloween. I have searched high and low for a good picture of us and have failed. This should not have been hard to find considering we have 12 million pictures together and spent every Halloween together since the time we were 4. This is the only one I could find and we are not sitting by each other nor is this the cutest picture...so annoying but it will have to do. If you cannot tell we are the two witches, I am the one with the hat pulled down so you cannot see my face. The other one is us tonight with our husbands and kids (Saylor is in Whit's tummy due 1 week from today) You really have to click to enlarge them to appreciate the pictures! We had a fun day! Ryan's mom came over to see the kids in their costumes this morning! A family tradition of ours is to have pumpkin bread bowls with soup on Halloween. I love to do tihs with my family! Tonight my mom made broccoli cheese and it was so yummy!
Tonight we went trick or treating with Whit, Wes and River. The kids were so good. Brady and Easton were thrilled chewing on the gum wrapper they got at the first house we went to. Ryan and I had to carry them everywhere and by the time we got home both of our arms were killing us. At every door we went to River was ready to grab a candy bar with each hand. It was so funny! We had a fun time and are glad we got to spend it with our best friends! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween too!

21 comments:

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Where's your guys' costumes? You boring people... Your boys look darling though. Ok so I have a question. Is Saylor a girl? I know that's probably dumb, but I'm just curious. I can't tell by the name. P.S. are you still living in Nevada?

Holley said...

What fun!! The boys are so adorable! How is it possible to have so many wonderful and adorable children in one family! I love that picture of Mom with the twins, you seriously need to get a print of that and give it to mom for Christmas, she would love it!! So glad you are all feeling better and had such a good time.

Uffens Family said...

The boys look absolutely adorable!!! Love their costumes....missed you, but glad you got to be at home with family! Glad you will be back soon!

brittany said...

cute pics... the boys costumes are adorable and a great idea because i'm sure they stayed warm.

Sarah Goodsell said...

The boys look so cute! I love the costumes. Glad you had a fun night but you were missed:) Come home soon!

Heather O'Brien said...

how fun! Holy Cow! I didn't know Whitney was due so soon! Tell her hi for me. I will have to email her. Looks like a fun Halloween!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Your boys are so cute in their costumes. Congratulations to Whitney. How fun that you got to spend Halloween with her.

Jules said...

The boys look so cute, I wish I could have seen them in person. Our day was so busy we just couldn't fit everything in. I need to come to Vegas so I can just focus on them sometime.

Laura said...

Sooo cute! I love the boys outfits and Whit looks so cute! How come she doesn't have a blog? Tell her to get on it!

Chelsea said...

Pumpkin bread bowls! Never seen it, but they look great, and so do the kids, and so do you.

Williams Fam said...

That pumpkin bread is the cutest idea!! >......I might have to try that sometime!! The twins are so cute in their costumes! They are such photogenic kiddies!!!

Brittany said...

So cute. I love the boys costumes. I'm so jealous that you got to be in Utah for Halloween. Sounds like it was a good one though.

Katie said...

So cute! Once again I am jealous. I love the witches picture. I bet all of the neighbors loved seeing your twins! :)Katie

Jaime Stephens said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe Whitney is due in a week talk about the fastest pregnancy ever in my book tell her i said hi and congrats... Looks like you need to stay in Utah at least another week ah... Your boys are all so cute!!

Angela and Mike said...

sarah, they look awesome. I bet they got rave reviews. I bet your arms were tired though! What are you going to do with all that candy...the boys can eat the wrappers, but probably now the actually candy. haha. Fun fun.

Mia said...

I love Brady & Easton's cute, cuddly costumes. And it was so fun to see Whitney...I have not seen her in so long and had no idea she had kids. It is so fun to see how great everyone is doing!

Katie said...

I love that you could find pics from your childhood. I don't think I have any dress up pictures, how sad. I'm glad your coming home soon, we'll see you on Sunday.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Sarah...those pics are so dang cute. You and Whitney both look so pretty! how fun that you guys have been so close for so long...cherish that! My first friend and I arent like that anymore! Anyways did you get my email about the xmas party? When do you come back? Or will you just stay from thanksgiving to christmas?

Niki Carter said...

Sarah, I just wrote a comment and it didn't work, if you get it twice sorry. Your boys look so cute! I just wanted to tell you that you look great! You look so skinny and I love your hair! Did you color your hair or has is gotten darker?? Anyway, you look great! Can't believe you had twins! Nicole

Michelle Tolboe said...

Hey Sarah!
So bummed you won't be at the Christmas party. You look great though! The boys are darling. Are you loving the mild fall? I love it. I am sick of the cold. Hope I can see you soon!

Anonymous said...

random question 'cuz you only met me once @ Church; however, i think those pumpkin bread bowls are a great Halloween tradition...I probably should confess i'm a carb addict:) anyway, does your mom buy 'em, have a special recipe or just dye regular bread dough?? thanks:)