Sunday, October 14, 2007

We Love Cake!

Yesterday was a very exciting day! The day started at Geoff and Aleena's where they blessed Laila Ruth Hill. We headed over to the park for an exciting party for the three kids! Some of Ryan's family was able to come down as well as mine and it was so much fun to be able to celebrate all together. Brady and Easton loved their cake and we all loved watching them dig in. Renee and I gave Aria the Troy and Gabriella (from High School Musical) barbie dolls and she would not put them down. It was a great party! We went home and got the kids down for a nap and relaxed. We then headed out to the BYU game to cheer them on to a victory! My kids were out cold before we even got home. It was a very fun but exhausting day! We are so lucky we had so many people to help us celebrate such an exciting day! Here are some fun pictures from the day!
For those of you confused by my last post, my kids were born on Friday, October 13. I posted that at about 11:30 on the 12th. Sorry to confuse you!

21 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Looks like a fantastic party Sarah! The cakes were so cute...and their cake faces were even cuter!
Glad the Cougars won for you!:)

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Thanks for clearing that up for me :) I bet that was so much fun watching those cute little boys dig into their cake. They look like they liked it a bit... So cute! I loved the footballs too. I'm jelous you got to be with all your family. Someday we'll be home close to family and friends I can't wait. Love ya!

Cami said...

Happy Birthday, Brady and Easton! Awesome job on the party, Sarah! It looked like everyone had a great time. I love the pictures of the boys with their cakes! I hope you are having fun with all the fam in town.

Sharon said...

Cute cakes. Did you make them? I love them. I can't imagine cleaning them up after that. What great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE TWINS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!! I sure wish we could have been there. It looks like they loved every minute of it.
-- Uncle J

Katie said...

Let's just say that the tears were flowing....i don't know if it was the music or what but that was the perfect way to end my fast and testimony day. (yes, I have started fasting, Ryan.) We are so blessed to have those little guys in our family. Thanks for the time and effort that went into the video making. I can now move on knowing that I wasn't there in person.

And Ryan, thanks for sharing the wedding memory of you finding out about your favorite sister-in-law, Katie McGiven.

:)Auntie Kate

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Happy Birthday Boys! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! From the television, it sounded like BYU had more fans at the game than UNLV! Go Cougars!

Jaime Stephens said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe how much they liked there cake that is so funny!!

brittany said...

Love the slide show. I can't believe they are ONE!! Where has the time gone? Their cakes were adorable and I love how messy they got eating them. SO cute.

Lindsay said...

I think those are some of the best cake pictures I have ever seen. Not kidding. I wish you could find some contest where you would enter those. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm sure you can't believe they are already 1. once again sarah I don't know how you do it.

Angela and Mike said...

Those cakes are so cute, did you make them? It was fun seeing you guys this weekend. Your boys are so cute.

Heather O'Brien said...

how fun! They are so adorable. I love the cake pictures. You're a hot mama Sarah! You look so great. Glad you guys had a good birthday.

Jess said...

Ha Ha, I loved watching the boys dive into those Cakes. Did you make those?! They looked awesome. Happy Birthday Brady and Easton! We hope you had a great day!!!

Holley said...

That video was wonderful! It almost made me feel like I was there. It used to be that Wesley held the record for biggest mess and most cake consumed by the baby, but I think he may have been bumped to second place. Lot's of fun, I know you are enjoying every moment with the boys. You have many more wonderful adventures ahead.

Williams Fam said...

Your slide show is the cutest!! I'm going to have to use that sometime!!>...So I guess I should probably post pictures of Carly with her hypoallergenic birthday cake, huH!? So fun and tasty! Haha!

Uffens Family said...

Sarah. I am jealous you got to go home...hope you have a great time! and we missed you today at the pumpkin patch...let me know when you are back!

Truly and Shane said...

Sarah! What the Crap!?! Your boys are a year old?! I'm shaking my head right now because I can't even believe how fast that went. I swear just yesterday you were in your huge room in the hospital and we came to bring you dinner and watch dateline's: "how to catch a pretador" LOL Anyways- you should be so proud of yourself, so proud! You have two babies at the same time, always seem to make time for other people, and you look GREAT! really, you do! Sending my love...

Mia said...

THanks for finding my blog and I see so many on yours that I must commment on...my blog list is growing! I love it! And it is so good to see pictures of you, Ryan, and the boys- you guys look GREAT! And your boys are so super cute! What precious faces. I read your post about twins and I am so glad that we only saw one baby in there...I have so much admiration for you because I am sure they are a handful, but double the love, right?

Heidi said...

Okay, those are some of the cutest pictures i've ever seen!!! Did you make the cakes? They were so cute. They must be being brain washed by ryan at age one that they will be football players too, huh? Tell him hi.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Please don't hate me for trying to make a joke on the blog. Only you can get away with talking so sweet about your husband on cyberspace. My family was giving me crap so I had to explain the story...You're not retarded! I love you and I am ever indebted to you for introducing me to the world of blogging. Please forgive me and be my friend again. :)Katie

April said...

Holy cow, 20 comments. I have never seen so many.
I was so excited when I went to my blog and there were 3 new comments all from McGivens. Yeah!! Now I can check in on your family regularly.
I can't believe your boys are one. That really is crazy. Their birthday looks likes so much fun. The football cakes were darling and your boys were DARLING eating them.
Thanks for commenting on our blog, I am so glad to have your blog now.