Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Happy Anniversary to the best parents in the whole world (aren't they cute?!?) Last year my dad had planned a trip to take my mom to California for a relaxing getaway. Because I was in the hospital they cancelled their trip so that they could be there with me. Lets just say this did not surprise me one bit because that is the kind of parents they are. I hope this year is better for them. I am so lucky to be their daughter and hope my kids soon realize how lucky they are to be their grandchildren! Thank you for all you do for us. We love you!

8 comments:

brittany said...

You need to post this picture on the family website in the top corner so we can all wish them a happy anniversary. Maybe you already have and I just haven't been on yet today. What a great picture of them.

Katie said...

You're parents are so cute! You're mom is beautiful! You really do have awesome parents...I would have hung out at your house all the time in high school if I would have known you then....minor detail.

Love, Auntie Kate

Heather O'Brien said...

I love Joeen and Tracy!!! I have so many memories of them. Coming and eating all of Joeen's yummy cookies after school was the best!Happy Anniversary you two!

Holley said...

Your parents are so cute! I have so enjoyed the walk through memory lane about your pregnancy. I hate that you had to endure such a hard one, but am so glad to have Brady and Easton in our family. Could you email me your address, I have birthday gifts to mail off for the boys! Hugs to all of you!

Holley said...

Silly me... email address is berryh@elon.edu

YeatesFam said...

Okay...think I finally figured out how to post a comment....!

Sarah said...

Sarah, we need your number so we can call you next time. We were only there for a few hours though. But it would have been fun to see your cute family.

Jaime Stephens said...

I love that picture!!! Happy Anniversary even though this comment is a little late..