Tonight we were lucky enough to watch Aria. I love when she comes over because my kids think she is so funny! They watched Toy Story for a long time and then all disappeared into the kitchen. Pretty soon I heard them laughing hysterically. I ran in there with my camera and recorded Aria making them laugh with the video thing but it won't upload. I am so sad :( I have watched it like 4 times and laughed my head off so I wish I could share it but it won't work. Sorry but if I ever do figure out how to do it I will post it!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Funny Kids!
The other day Ryan was trying to childproof our cupboards in the kitchen. The problem was we could not get the boys to stop going in there. I finally had the bright idea to block them in the family room. This worked for about 2 minutes and then they figured out they could climb over the box.
I guess I need a new system for trapping my kids, it used to work.
Tonight we were lucky enough to watch Aria. I love when she comes over because my kids think she is so funny! They watched Toy Story for a long time and then all disappeared into the kitchen. Pretty soon I heard them laughing hysterically. I ran in there with my camera and recorded Aria making them laugh with the video thing but it won't upload. I am so sad :( I have watched it like 4 times and laughed my head off so I wish I could share it but it won't work. Sorry but if I ever do figure out how to do it I will post it!
Tonight we were lucky enough to watch Aria. I love when she comes over because my kids think she is so funny! They watched Toy Story for a long time and then all disappeared into the kitchen. Pretty soon I heard them laughing hysterically. I ran in there with my camera and recorded Aria making them laugh with the video thing but it won't upload. I am so sad :( I have watched it like 4 times and laughed my head off so I wish I could share it but it won't work. Sorry but if I ever do figure out how to do it I will post it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
too cute. They are getting big. You have double trouble in your house. I'm amazed how what Hallie can come up with on her own. You have two that feed off each other! How do you do it? Can't wait to see you soon.
I love that your boys are partners in crime. Walking and lunch was so fun today.
it is a sad day when they figure out they can climb over the baracades, it's all downhill from here! :)
Sarah, have you seen the gigantic gate around my tree? That gate locks togather and makes a big circle. It was pricey, but well worth it, I could lock that thing together and put a bunch of toys in there and keep the kids confined for quite a while. If you need more info let me know.
Oh they are so cute! They look like they are so busy! I always try to barricade my kids in the family room too. For some reason there is something so interesting about the kitchen to them!
It's all downhill from here! j/k I'm sure it's a lot harder with 2.
Post a Comment