Thursday, December 13, 2007

What Do You Think?!?

So I am upstairs working away and the boys wake up from their nap. I go get them and come downstairs to this... Yep you guess it, Ryan shaved his head. Okay so he has been telling me he was going to do this for a while but had never gone through with it and honestly I never thought he would. Today he went and got his haircut and hated it so he came home and shaved it himself. I am just mad he got his hair cut first, what a waste of money. I told him he looks like he is going into the military. His hair grows really fast but I guess we will have a hairless daddy for the holidays! I am sure it will grow on us?!?

10 comments:

Renee said...

I love it - it makes him look a little tough. Now the boys really look like their dad. I dare him to try a little red hair dye...what do you think!

Anonymous said...

I remember when Nick did that...except for I was the one who did the hair cut that made him shave his head, so I guess I couldn't be too mad at him. haha

brittany said...

Ryan did this after the jack johnson concert and then he totally regretted it. he has never done it again, but i think your ryan looks good.

Angela and Mike said...

That is kinda traumatic to go down and see your husband with a shaved head! It doesn't look bad and it'll only take 1 month to grow out.

Holley said...

Even almost bald he's a good looking guy! But I agree why waste the money if you just shave it off! Ryan you should have just waited till you got to Utah and have mom give you a hair cut!! Your tree is really pretty though!

Heather O'Brien said...

Hey, at least he has hair to grow back! It looks good though. You know what I think of hairless men! J/K. When are you coming home?

Masters Of Disasters said...

Wow I didn't know they were walking. I bet you really have your hands full now. Oh ya don't worry about the hair, it will grow on you. I use to hate it when Kevin shaved his head, but then I realized I'm saving 15 bucks or more every 3 weeks. Kevin has been doing his own hair for 10 years. Thats a lot of money saved!!!
it's funny to see Ryan like that though, now he really looks like Kevin. But all those McGiven boys do!

Jaime Stephens said...

nice... I like it. Once banning asked me to shave his head and don't worry I forgot to put the guard thing on it so it was like soo so short oops. But yeah what a waste of money :-).... Your bad day I am sorry that all sucks so bad! It's crazy because when it rains it pours..

Williams Fam said...

At least your tree looks pretty!! Hehe~

Heather said...

It looks good, I want to shave mine. Are you on steroids? You look ripped. I need some motivation to work out so I can be just like you.
--Jared--