Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Gandma and More!

Today is my Grandma Joyce's Birthday! She is such a wonderful grandma and we love her! We hope you have a wonderful day Grandma!
December 2 was also my due date. I was so excited that it was Grandma's birthday but as soon as we found out we were having twins we knew I would never go that long. It is crazy to think they should only be 1 and instead they are 13 1/2 months old.

It is only noon and my kids have already had me laughing all morning. Brady (my mama's boy) was so whiny and in my face this morning but Easton (my chill kid) was just happy to be hanging out. Ryan and I were watching Sports Center and Easton just layed on the floor with his hands behind and his head and watched for like 5 minutes. It was so funny. They just woke up from their nap and have been climbing all over each other playing with the soccer ball my mom bought them at Ikea. They are so much fun and are usually pretty good at entertaining each other which is so nice for us. I love my kids!

18 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your boys are getting so big. I can't believe it. Natalie said she wanted you to be able to see her blog but she needs your email address. also I have tried many times to get Lindsay to start a blog but as of now I don't think it going to happen but I'll keep working on it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting us come by, we loved hanging out and hope to hang out more soon! We will for sure call you when we are up in Orem for christmas!

Jaime Stephens said...

how cute! That is so fun that your boys always have someone to play with. And on a side not I LOVE h&M and am jealous that you have one so close. We are coming to vegas in jan for a wedding and we will have to get together at that mall...

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

What cuties! They do the funniest things! I love it. I can't wait for Peyton to do all those cute little baby quirks (he's already starting some of them!) I am so jealous you have an H&M! Just another excuse to come visit you (not that I even need one!)

Heather said...

Vegas here we come!!! Make room for us on the 21st through the 23rd tell me if we need to bring a blow up bed. I hope I can get tickets to the game if not I have an excuse to come hang out with you. Sarah you can take Heather shopping if I go to the game.
--Jared

Kristi F. said...

Your boys are so cute and smiley! Isn't it funny how different there personalities can be. I know that my two babies are complete opposites!

Chelsea said...

I'm so glad you can tell these boys apart because they look so similar to me esepcially when they are in the same outfit! It's so cute how they play together.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

They are such cuties! That mall sounds nice.

brittany said...

it is so cute that they are already playing together!

Holley said...

I love the newest pictures. The boys are so cute. Happy Birthday wishes to your Grandma! People born in December are totally the coolest people on earth!

Michelle Tolboe said...

H&M is the BEST store ever!! (sorry about the delyed comment) That's pretty much my favorite store in the whole world.
PS the boys look so cute!!!

Katie said...

I am counting the days! Your boys are so dang cute! I had the craziest dream last night. You had another set of twins and then I had twins 20 minutes later. It was so real. I was happy because I could be done with the childbearing years but you were a little overwhelmed and someone captured your surprised face on camera...(neither of us knew we were pregnant with twins) I remember being excited in my dream to post all the pics on the blog. Honestly, what's wrong with me? I really need to get out more. :)Katie

Truly and Shane said...

I love that you're a fan of matching clothes or PJ's on the twins. You've got total boys...sports is going to be your life! As if it's not already :)

Angela and Mike said...

Sarah, I love your templates...can you post a link on my blog of where you can find them?

Cami said...

Your little guys are so cute. Aren't grandparents wonderful?!? We need to go to H&M sometime!

Anonymous said...

I hate you guys

Anonymous said...

Tell Jared he is not welcome for the Vegas bowl!!!

Masters Of Disasters said...

The twins are getting so big, I can't wait to see them at christmas. It looks like the boys are going to be awesome wrestlers. They are starting early. Give them hugs from all of us!