Sunday, December 16, 2007

Homemade Stockings!


Brady and Easton have their very own homemade stockings this year. Aleena was so nice to help me make these for the boys and I think they turned out pretty cute! Geoff says I should have made them different so I could pick which one was better but that is exactly why I made them the same. I am glad we finished them before I leave to go home. Thanks for all your help Aleena and for letting me hang out with you! You are the best!

16 comments:

Aleena said...

They seriously turned out sooo cute! Great job!

Holley said...

Those are really cute!! You are such a good mom, making them stockings. Those will become absolute treasures. I was thinking about getting new stockings this year because the ones I made a long time ago are starting to get raggedy, but my boys wouldn't hear of it! Those are part of the traditions of Christmas. I know your new little stockings will provide many, many years of good memories and Christmas won't be Christmas until they get to hang them up for Santa to fill. I hope you have a wonderful Holiday. Give the family big hugs for me.

Heather said...

Sarah, when you guys are up for the holidays will you take an hour of your time to teach Heather some blogging tricks. She is getting so frustrated that she can't figure out how to make her page more cute, and when she is frustrated so am I. I imagine that it is fairly simple but it doesn't seem to work so well. Can't wait to see you guys.
--Jared--

Chelsea said...

I am so jealous of all these Hill Family skills. I honestly wish I had more patience for sewing. I stink. I go to fast, and get off track and then don't want to take out all the crooked stitches.

brittany said...

i love that you made them stockings. they turned out really cute, and very smart to make them identical.

Lindsay said...

I wish I had talents like that. I'm guessing you'll be here for christmas. I'll give your email to NAt but I haven't yet. She hasn't done a thing to it since last time you saw it.

Anonymous said...

Sarah those are so adorable.
-Carrie

Sarah said...

We got your cute christmas cards. I love them. The boys just keep getting cuter and cuter!!!!

Cami said...

Those are such cute stockings. You are so clever! Thanks for the candy and Christmas card. I loved the "good, the bad and the ugly." I hope you have a safe trip to Utah. Good luck driving!

The Alands said...

Sara,

I love the stockings. They are adorable. I wish I were crafty like you.

Kristi F. said...

Your stockings are so cute! I love that you made them. I'm way impressed that you find time for that!

Angela and Mike said...

Those turned out so well! I totally need to do those now. Maybe I'll wait until I have a kid. Hopefully Aleena still lives next to me when that happens!

Renee said...

Oh the did turn out cute - I am jealous. We were short a stocking this year (we didn't get Austin one last year) so now Tyler and I don't have stockings. Rather than buy another one we just gave Austin Tyler's and now Tyler and I are sharing. This has the kids quite concerned as you can imagine.

Angela and Mike said...

I need your help :( I can't figure out where you got your blog templates from...and how do you keep your page elements from erasing like family blogs etc. when changing the templates?

Uffens Family said...

Those stockings are great! I wish I had some domestic skills to whip those up...alas...we will remain stockingless :) What ever happened to our craft day idea??? We might need to try to revive that.

CHUNTZ said...

Merry Christmas!