Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Little Bit More!

I had to work Christmas morning at 7:00 a.m. My family was so nice and let me wake them all up at 5:45 so we could start opening presents and be done in time for me to start working.

This is the only picture I have over Christmas of our little family. It is when we were walking up the stairs to see what Santa brought us. My kids were most excited about their new chairs and loved sitting in them. I felt bad that I had to wake them up so early and Easton was just not being himself. He was on fire and quickly fell asleep.

We opened all our presents and had a wonderful time. Ryan got me an ipod and went way over our budget but I love it and I am grateful he did it. I got Ryan a new pair of running shoes, not as exciting but very necessary! When we walked up the stairs this is what we saw standing there with Abbey's stocking. My mom is so funny...she saw it at the store and said she had to have it for Abbey. It stood there the entire week and every time I turned the corner it freaked me out cause it looked like a real
person. I worked and Ryan took the boys over to see his family. When he got home Easton was still on fire and just wanted to be held. We took his temperature and it was 102. We took a nap on the couch together. The rest of the day we just hung out and relaxed. Ryan ended up taking Eason to the doctor that night and he had a double ear infection, he was so miserable and we just could not break the fever.

We played the Wii and Kelsey, my mom and I were boxing. It was so funny but my mom won! I was rolling on the floor laughig...too bad my dad slep through it all. We had a wonderful Christmas and a great time in Utah but we are grateful to be home safely and back on a schedule!

10 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Great pics as always!...I am sorry that the boys get sick every time you go home...I guess they understand health insurance at their tender ages :) ha! Annie got herself a little anywhere chair too...it is hilarious to watch her just relax in it :)

YeatesFam said...

Hey Sar!

I just LOVE your blog! i read your bad day story and I had to laugh. I have missed you girl!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Glad you had such a great time at home. But I am so happy you're home. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures.. Abby got hooked up from Santa, nice! I love that you guys are playing the wii and that Joeen is loving it, it is so fun! You look beautiful as always I am impressed how cute you are at 5:30am.... Sad that Easton has ear infections :-(

brittany said...

how in the world did your mom find a life sized cut out of zac efron, that is hilarious! i am sad to hear about easton, it's never fun to have sick kids on Christmas.

The Alands said...

Looks like you had a fun christmas. I was hoping you would be at Melanie's party. Sorry about the ear infection. They are no fun.

Jess said...

Poor Easton! I feel bad because I didn't get to visit with everyone at lunch the other day... meaning you! It sounds like you guys had a great Holiday, oh and I love Abby's poster... so funny!

Williams Fam said...

That picture of your mom is hilarious!! Sounds like a great Christmas! Wish we could have been there to see all of you!!

Katie said...

So cute! I hope the little guys are feeling better. We are enjoying the warmth once again....and I'm sure you guys are too. This is one of the only things that makes the separation from family bearable.

Haley said...

i cant get over how much i love your family! Oh my gosh, you are all so stinkin cute! Im glad i got to see you while you were here! Love your guts!