I am looking forward to hanging out with my sisters and relaxing. My best friend also had a baby in November and even though I have been to Utah twice I have hardly seen her because my kids were sick both times. I am excited to hang out with Whit and hold Saylor. I am going to miss my kids (who wouldn't miss those kids) but I am excited for a little break!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
A Little Nervous...
I am looking forward to hanging out with my sisters and relaxing. My best friend also had a baby in November and even though I have been to Utah twice I have hardly seen her because my kids were sick both times. I am excited to hang out with Whit and hold Saylor. I am going to miss my kids (who wouldn't miss those kids) but I am excited for a little break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Hi! I forgot you were coming out this weekend. Would love to see you and maybe walk around the mall or go to lunch or something while you are here. Let me know if you'll have a couple hours free!
We are sad you aren't being the boys but are excited to see you - without strings attached! Do you need me to pick you up on Thursday!?
Did i already miss you> Or are you coming this weekend?
Well, in my experience, preparing for and thinking about leaving the kids is a lot harder than the actual being away from them. Once you're actually away, you realize how nice it is to have a break. And especially with you having such a quick trip, it will be even nicer! Maybe I'll see you at a basketball game!
I will see you before...if we are still walking! But I am excited that you get to have a little break...although hard to leave your boys I know...
You and Ryan did such a great job on your talks today! You didn't seem nervous at all!
oh, and great picture of the boys!
Good luck on the trip. It will probably be nice to have a little break and some time to yourself and then you'll probably be ready to be back with your little guys. You did such a wonderful job on your talk today.
wow! how fun. That will be a fun break, but I'm sure you will miss them. It's funny how us mother's work. They are getting so big! Have a fun trip.
Sar - we are so excited too, and little miss Saylor is all ready for you to give her your undivided attention - that will be a first for her! See you soon!!!
If it doesnt work no big deal...but maybe we could just drop by sometime on Friday and say hello? Call me. We usually come down on Fridays to go to a little tumbling gym in Provo!
Good for you! I'll have to admit that I'm a little jealous. Maybe I'll hop on a plane too? Live it up, my friend!
Sara, it is always harder to "prepare" to leave than it really is to be away! Enjoy the time!
And, your talks were so awesome. The spirit was so strong. Good job, and tell Ryan good job too!
:-D
Pic of the boys is so cute! You did a great job on your talk yesterday! Didn't get a chance to see you after. Enjoy the break even though it will be tough.
Enjoy the time although you will miss them. My mom took Hallie for a week after I had Madison. I didn't fully appreciate the break until she came back and it was back to crazy....so just enjoy yourself, you deserve it.
Okay, I have to tell you...Mike has the EXACT same shirt your boys are wearing. We have GOT to get a picture of all those boys together in the same shirt with their red hair. Too cute. Good luck on your trip...I'd be scared too :)
k...lets go to a matinee and see 2 dresses on Friday or saturday! That would be sooo fun!
I keep meaning to ask how you are related to Truly? She used to be in our ward in Provo...
Wow! You are brave. But, I'm sure they are in good hands.
Enjoy your little break! I would miss them too, they are so dang cute!!
wow that sounds like fun...??? I am sure it will be all good. Have a safe trip... I will be looking forward to the post when it's over :-).. DId you tell Ryan that he has to babysit your blog too and keep us all updated :-)
Post a Comment