If you are wondering where I have been let me just tell you. I have been cleaning up throw up, washing sheets, washing pj's, changing poopy diapers, giving countless baths in a day and buying Pedialyte. Yep you guessed it, Brady has a horrible case of the flu. Poor kid has been so sick he can't even keep down the Pedialyte. It started Thursday and we thought he was better yesterday (we even went out to eat) but today he is even worse. We are seriously contemplating driving to St. George to go to the InstaCare because I am a little nervous he is dehydrated. Anyway, our lives really have not been too exciting so I probably would have nothing to blog about but at least I have a good excuse for being MIA for a while. Maybe this week I will have something fun to blog about! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend more than I am :)
14 comments:
I am so sorry Brady is sick. That is so hard. Seriously, let me know if you need ANYTHING! I hope he starts feeling better soon.
Sarah, that sounds terrible. How come you would drive to St. George to go to an instacare? Don't they have any in Vegas?
I understand..thank heavens for Pedialyte! Hope he feels better soon...sounds like he might have something different than me and Annie...his is lasting a bit longer. :( Let me know if you need me to do a Dr. Pepper run :)
Me and you both sister! I'm just sorry you have two babies to take care of instead of one! Peyt is dealing with the same issues...the fever is always what scares me the most! I hate it! We'll say a pray for Brady (and you) that everything clears up soon!
oh Sarah,
Im so sorry! I hope it all gets better soon...I wish you were closer so we could help you out! Love ya
Sarah, I am so sorry. It is miserable to have sick kids..so much work for you and so sad to see your kiddos sick. I hope you and Ryan did not get sick.
Ohhh Man! That is the worst. Good luck getting your little ones better.
Amanda
I feel so bad for your little guy. I hope he gets better soon and that Easton doesn't start up too. I guess I should enjoy my winters of being healthy!!!
I hate it when your kids are sick, I feel like mine of had a cold since Thanksgiving. Good luck hopefully it all clears up soon.
I'm sorry you've been dealing with sick kids. I can't think of anything worse than when your baby has the flu. Not only are you exhausted but you hate seeing your baby so uncomfortable. I hope you have a much better week.
Sarah, I've thought a lot about you the last couple of days, because my kids are sick too and it's hard when it's more than one. I hope Brady is feeling better.
I'm sorry you guys are all sick. We had all that 2 wks ago and it was not fun. I felt just like you, cleaning throwup, poop and sheets for days. One night one of the boys came in our room at 1:00 a.m. to tell their dad they were going to throw up, and then they threw up all over him and our bed. I was so glad I was on the other side of the bed!
Ugh! Sarah, the flu is awful! I am so so sorry! I hope little Easton doesn't get it! Addie had that over thanksgiving, it was horrible. you would think they would shrivel up from no fluid and sitting in a bath tub three times every day! I hope he is doing better, we will be thinking of you!!!
Sad! So I guess it's good we didn't see eachother.... Hope you are all feeling better! Your nephew is adorable! I also watched a little of American Idol tonight fun times glad it's back and glad we are getting closer to so you think you can dance..
Post a Comment