Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas--Finally

Okay as I said, we had a fabulous time in Utah spending time with family and friends. My kids got sick, as they do every time we go, so that made it a little challenging but it was stil fun!

Ryan loved going to the game and spending time with his brothers and cousins. In fact, there was a little problem and they all ended up sleeping at our house. I guess there were 7 or 8 men sprawled all over our floors after the game. I am glad we weren't here for that!

We were so happy to be there to celebrate my mom's birthday and cheer the Cougars to victory! We spent Christmas Eve with Ryan's family and had so much fun! Ryan's dad always reads "Twas The Night Before Christmas" and he does it so well. All the kids gathered around to hear Grandpa Gary.

After that we went over to my parent's house for a sleepover. Renee and I had bought all the kids matching jammies...they looked so cute!My mom and dad gave the three kids these little trikes. They loved them so much and when we took them away they were all crying and throwing fits. They were a hit. Just call them Heaven's Angels.Okay I have just a few more things from Christmas morning but I will leave them for tomorrow. My kids just went down and I have got to go work. Sorry for the picture overload, it should make up for lost time!

7 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Glad to see an update on your blog :) Looks like a party! Hope training for work went well...let me know when you are back so we can play!

Cami said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. The kids in their pajamas are too cute.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas. Those pjs are cute and I love the Christmas stockings that you made. Good job!

Renee said...

Yes, you are a blog slacker but thanks for the update! A post can never have too many pictures. Cannot wait to see the rest tomorrow! Happy typing!

Jaime Stephens said...

Those pictures are so cute I love the matching Pj's! We are going to vegas next weekend.. Will you guys be there?

Sharon said...

I've missed your blogging. I'm so glad you are back!! What cute pictures. I just wish you had a picture of your mom's new ring!!

Masters Of Disasters said...

cute pictures, I didn't get to see you guys much over the holidays, but it looks like you had fun with your family!