Sunday, January 6, 2008

Party Time!

On Saturday we went to a birthday party for Brady and Easton's friend William. It was at Gymboree and it was so much fun! They boys loved playing with their friends and were much more into it than the last time we went. It was also fun for Ryan and I to catch up with some friends we hadn't seen in a while. I pulled out my camera at the last minute and didn't even get a picture of the Birthday Boy but here a few I did get. Brady loved playing on the mats!Easton spent most of the time popping the bubbles. He was loving it!This is our friends adorable daughter Kenadee. I hope my little girls look like her!

Later that night we went to dinner with some other friends and then went and played games! It was a wonderful evening filled with good friends, good food and laughter!

10 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Love the new background Sar...also loved the peanut butter/chocolate bars...must get the recipe for that one! They didn't last long! Hope aerobics was fun!

Brittany said...

Looks like so much fun...isn't it good to be home and back in the swing of things...although we always miss Utah!!!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Looks like fun! Thanks again for hanging out Sunday at the house and skipping the last few meetings of church!

Sarah Goodsell said...

P.S. I need to have someone show me how to make a cute page like yours. I tried the website Rachel told me about but I still can't figure it out.

Angela and Mike said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I want to go. I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. I hope you are all feeing better!

Jaime Stephens said...

cute pictures. Hey we are coming to vegas on friday maybe we can meet up at the mall I really want to go to h&m I may call you for directions if thats ok

Heather O'Brien said...

Sarah, your blog looks so good! I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you again. Hallie and I both got the flu! At least I can look at all your cute pics here! Hope you guys are doing good.

Jess said...

Brady looks like he is doing Yoga! It is so cute! Looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
It's Alesha, Stephen's wife. I just wanted to say thanks for putting a link to my phot blog on yours! That is so great! Steve loves to look at yours too and see your cute family :)

Holley said...

Looks like you all are back in the groove. I enjoyed seeing all the cute pictures from your Christmas break. The boys get cuter with each post. Love you all and Happy New Year!