
My friend Whitney introduced us to these shoes. The website is chinadirectstore.com. Click on "squeeky shoes for children". This website has squeeky shoes for a great price. If you don't like the squeeker you can take it out and they are still great shoes. We have loved these and the boys wear them all the time. We got 2 pairs and 1 ended up being too small and the company has been great to work with and is letting me send them back and get the ones I want. If you are in the market for new shoes for your kids I would highly reommend these ones.
6 comments:
hey, i remember you guys. i met you guys at the robinsons one time. i love the turf!!! we got it at home depot. the size we got (i am not sure on the dimensions) was a bout $30. a little pricey but well worth it!
also, i have seen little kids in these shoes and they are so awesome. i worked at a clothing school and the kids loved hiding in the clothing rounders but the parents could always find them because of the squeak. such a good invention!
Sarah, how does Ryan feel about your boys wearing pink shoes with flowers on them?
Oops, I scrolled down too far and only saw the girls shoes. Then when I went back, I saw the boy's shoes. So disregard the first comment!!
I love the squeker shoes! But I have always had a hard time finding them. And that is such a great price too!
Thanks Sarah! Whitney gave me the website and I couldn't find it anywhere. I just remember cute River walkiing around Brick Oven with those on. How fun! I'll have to get some.
I'll have to look those up, they look really cute, and I love that they squeak. That way I would know when Ireland Was into to no good!
Post a Comment