Sunday, September 30, 2007

Three Years Ago Today...

Ryan and I were married in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple on September 30, 2004. It was the happiest day of my life! I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing guy. He is such a hard worker, fabulous husband and incredible father. We have been so blessed in our three years of marriage. We have had some wonderful experiences and done some fun things together traveling the U.S., going to plays, concerts, etc. Most importantly we have been blessed with 2 beautiful, healthy baby boys who have given our lives and marriage a whole new meaning. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. Happy Anniversary Ryan! I love you!

13 comments:

Renee said...

I remember the day well. It was beautiful and the reception equally as nice. If the weather would have been like it was here yesterday - dad would have had a heart attack! We love you both. Happy Anniversary!

brittany said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Jaime Stephens said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Yes the weather yesterday would have not been any fun to have the day before your wedding :-)... Today is a good day Banning and I were sealed 2 yrs ago I remember when we were going and seeing you and Ryan here on your anniversary anyways happy day too you!! Oh and also your picutres are beautiful!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe three years has gone by (although I know you guys have loved each other for longer than that :) When I read your blog I was thinking back to the Raintree days when we were all just meeting our boyfriends (husbands to be!) We love you both and are so happy you're married!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Happy Anniversary! It was good to see you at church. We need to play this week.

Cami said...

Happy Anniversary! You have such a beautiful family! We are so happy you guys moved next door to us!

Uffens Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Hope you had a great day...and got to celebrate a little too :) Your wedding pictures are beautiful!

Katie said...

What a beautiful bride! I hope you had a great day.

Williams Fam said...

Yeah!! Happy Anniversary!! The 30th is a WONDERFUL day for special occasions(hehe)! You all are a wonderful couple and we love you both!!! I love seeing your wedding pics because we couldn't be there!!! Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

Katie said...

I was there! 3 years is quite the accomplishment these days. I'm still sad about Ryan becoming a Jew. yes, I still think I'm funny.

Love, Auntie Kate

Lindsay said...

Crap sarag I just wrote this whole long post and I forgot to sign in. Well I think that you and Jaime have to be the best bloggers out there. I thought I was addicted. I saw that Ryan has a facebook too so now I can stalk both of you. HA Ha. I think when you come into town we should all get together. I would actually like to see a lot of the old crew. Its been years since I've seen some of the old boys. I could round up a date, LOL!. Or tell Tracy to keep his eye out for me. There has to be some hot intern Dr. that he knows. Just kidding. Oh and Congrats on the three year mark that is awesome.

McLerran Family said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary!

Angela and Mike said...

Cute, I love the pictures. I remember your reception. How fun.