Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ABC Tag

Sarah McGiven's ABC's... Check to see if I tagged you.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Ryan
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Diapers and lots of snacks for the kiddos
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Henderson
I- Indulgence(s): Shopping, Blogging, Getting out of the house, Traveling
K- Kids: 2
L- Life is incomplete without: Gospel, Family, Friends, Home
M- Marriage Date: September 30, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 3 sisters, 6 sister-in-laws, and 8 brother-in-laws. We come from huge families!
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Hmmm . . . losing somebody close, Ryan getting in a car accident, Not being able to protect my children from all the evil in this world.
Q- Quote(s): "Mother's of little boys work from son up to son down."
R- Restaurant: Brick Oven, PF Changs, Cafe Rio
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Six: Anyone who wants to do it!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am really sick right now and am doing this post laying on the couch with my poor kids running around neglected.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Somewhere in between unless I am pregnant...then bring on the red meat.
W- Worst Habit: checking everyone's blogs whenever I have a free minute and shopping
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds if I am looking at a baby!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Depends on the day, right now the thought of food makes me want to die.
Z: Zodiac: Leo

8 comments:

Cami said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better soon and I hope no one else in your family gets it! Let me know if you need anything.

Shea said...

What's wrong?? Can I do anything? Hope you feel better!

Jules said...

Sarah, I would love to hang out. Are you already here or were you talking next monday. Call me and I will come see you. I miss you and the boys a ton. Love ya. Julie

Angela and Mike said...

haha, my sister is pregnant and she has been telling me that she wants meet all the time. I am also terrified of Mike getting in a car accident or something...and I, like you, LOVE reading blogs. Especially to take a break from my work day :)

Angela and Mike said...

sorry, I meant *meat*

Holley said...

I'm so sorry you are sick! I hope you feel better and that you enjoy your time in Utah. Give Ryan and the boys a hug for me. Don't worry about feeling like the boys are neglected, you are such a great mom and sometimes even Mommy needs to be taken care of! Giving them some free reign time just enhances their imagination and intelligence. Of course its heck on the house, but oh well.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been sick! It's so nice to hear from you, let us know next time you come up and we can stop in and see you guys. LOVE your blog by the way! Feel Better!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

It seems like someone's always sick at your house. I'm so sorry. We've all just gotten over nasty colds here. Being sick sucks! Hope you feel better