Tuesday, February 26, 2008

AMAZING!

I just watched American Idol and can I just say that this kid is AMAZING. At first I thought I might be a little biased since he is from Utah but tonight I realized that is not it at all. The kid is such an amazing singer and watching him puts a smile on my face and almost brings me to tears. Seriously, I hope he wins! I always watch and hardly ever vote but tonight I voted...A LOT for him!

11 comments:

Beth said...

I love him too!!! Go Utah!!

Jess said...

Ditto Ditto Ditto! I love him!!! He is such darling. I voted for him a million times too. He is the best!

Jeanna said...

I completely agree. I couldn't believe how good he was, he gave me goosebumps. Simon was right, 19 other angry contestants were shooting jealous daggers his way last night.

YeatesFam said...

Totally agree! Come home so we can play girlie! Be careful!

Kara

Heather O'Brien said...

He was SO good tonight! GOod job for voting. Aaron always tells me that I'm not a true fan if I don't vote.

Angela and Mike said...

Agreed, at first I thought I would like him bc he's mormon...but I'm pretty sure he is hands down the most amazing singer. Love him!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

You have a little crush on him don't you Sarah? I agree though he is so cute and does have an amazing voice. What do you think of Brooke White?

Sarah said...

I am so glad you commented on him. I was dying when i watched him, he was so incredible. I love him and just want to squeeze him. Love it, Love it, Love it!!!! Hope you guys are doing good!

shelby said...

I think he is awesome! I totally had the chills as he sang! I just barley found out he is from Utah!

Jules said...

I might have to check it out. We don't watch much t.v., so I haven't kept up on it. I did hear that Simon thinks he is the one to beat.

Olivia said...

I am also a fan. I am so glad I found your blog. Your boys are adorable.