Friday, February 8, 2008

Swim Time!

The ModBe swimsuits are so stinkin' cute this year...I love them all! They have 20 tops total and a bunch of bottoms and skirts. I think I am going to do a party here in Vegas when I get back from Utah! I am so excited! Check them out and get ready for summer!

10 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Glad you are going to throw a party...if I have to wear a swimming suit (wish I do here in Vegas :)) than I want it to be one of those!

Whitney Jensen said...

Sar - when are you coming to UT? Are you bringing the boys?

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Oh don't worry...I've already bought two! The brown flower halter and the bandeau orange floral...and I'm tempted to get the maroon ruffle suit also! I LOVE THEM! If Renee has a party while you are in Utah let me know and I might have to come! Let me know when you're here for sure!

Heather O'Brien said...

bummer! I am so freakin sad. I'm going to be large and in charge this summer. Too bad they don't make maternity. SOME day, I'll have a cute swimsuit :)

Katie said...

Those suits are darling! What would it take to host a party in Florida?

Chelsea said...

Yeah or one out here in Oregon? I totally need a new suit.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Youre in Utah? They are super cute suits! I may need one for this post baby belly I will have! So fun...Maybe summer will never come! Oh I wish summer will never come...I wish summer will never come...CALL ME!

Cote Corner said...

you probably don't remember me but I met you once very briefly at Gary and Sues house. (your boys were just a couple weeks old I think) I'm Ryans youngest cousin Amy. I found the link to your page on my sister Jeannas blogspot account. Hope you don't mind me reading your posts now and then. Anyway, I thought these swimsuits were SO CUTE that I ordered one for summer! Thanks!

Cairen said...

Hey this is Cairen I don't know if you know who I am , but I like to look at your blog every once in a while, to see what fun things are you doing. I saw the squeaker shoes and ordered some and now am loving the swim suits.
Thanks for all your shopping help!

Brittney G. said...

Hey those are so cute, let me know if you have a party. I would love to check them out in person!