We had so much fun in Utah! Here is a not so quick update of what we did. WARNING: this is a long post with lots of pictures!
On Sunday we went to the McGiven's for dinner. It was so fun for the boys to see all their cousins and to hang out! It took them a minute to warm up but once they saw all the kids running downstairs and laughing they followed them down and stayed there for a long time. I went down to take pictures and they were so happy. It was so cute! Here is Easton with his cousin Austin.

Here are Brady and Easton with their darling cousins Sydney and Ireland!

We decided with nice weather coming to Las Vegas it was time to invest in some sandals for the boys. My mom and I headed to the mall and got them some Keen sandals. They love them! Here they are in their new shoes looking at the fish at Nordstrom!

My mom gave Brady and Easton a haircut. When she told me she wanted to put them in the bathtub to do it I about had a heart attack because I thought she was going to use the clippers. I was glad when she told me she wanted to do it with scissors :)


We went to a book party at Whit's house! I ordered some new books and Brady and Easton read and played with the books and River!

The next morning we went back and helped Cathy look through all her reciepts. Our best friend River sat on the chair watching and pointing saying "TWINS" that is what he always calls them. It is so cute!


We also played with Grandpa who was so proud whenever he could get Easton to give him a hug

As you can see we had a wonderful trip! We did many more things like make carmelitas with Grandma Great, went to IKEA, and ate at our favorite places that we miss. We also had a photo shoot with our favorite photographer (my mom) which I will post pictures of later. Thank you to everyone who made our trip so great, especially to Grandma and Grandpa for letting us stay at their house and make messes! We already miss you all!
On the way home we stopped in St. George where we met our daddy (who we had not seen in 10 days) We were so excited! We went to a park to let the boys run around and we had to change them from long pants and long sleeved shirts to t-shirts and shorts! It was so nice! We are glad we came back to such great weather!
12 comments:
Cute pictures! You are such a good mom. We are off to the airport! Love you!
You got some cute pics! I am so glad you're home!
Cute pics! Your boys are adorable! Glad your home.. we need another girls night!
Thanks for a fun week Sar! We can't wait for the next time. River is still walking around the house saying "twins bye-bye"
How fun! They look so cute and SO big. I'm way jelous of the warm weather with sandals and shorts! Glad you were able to go home.
You are such a great mom Sarah! I think your ready for more:) It was good to see you and we will see you soon! Love ya
The boys hair looks great :) I am glad she used scissors too :)! Glad you had a great time, but also glad you are back! I miss our walks!
Looks like fun...the boys are so cute. I wish that I was in Utah, although I am enjoying the 80 degree AZ weather.
What a great trip! Sounds like you had alot of FUN! And some of the best pictures too! How cute!
I would love to jet on over to Utah right about now and enjoy all the good food, friends, and fun...and the smothering from the grandparents so I can sit back on my a@# and enjoy myself. I would so pull a 10 day trip just like you did if we lived closer...good for you!
Cute Pictures. Looks like you can handle anything!!!
Glad you got to come to Utah. Your boys are so cute and they are always dressed so cute I love it
Post a Comment