Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am writing this bundled up in a blanket on the couch...yep you guessed it, still sick :( My sweet husband came home from school with a Dr. Pepper for me (probably not the best thing when you are sick but it tastes so good) and disappointed that he went to get the jogging stroller I wanted and it was sold out. He helped me get the kids down for a nap and since then has been cleaning our house. Right now he is down on his hands and knees (that is the way we do it around here) scrubbing our kitchen floor. What a sweet guy! A jogging stroller would have been nice but a Dr. Pepper and my husband cleaning my house while I do nothing...I can't think of a better Valentine's present. He is so good to me.

We have been hearing knocks at the door bringing Brady and Easton Valentine's surprises all day. It has been so fun! They love all their treats. We are so lucky to have such great friends.

What did your Valentine do for you today?

8 comments:

Jules said...

My kids gave me valentines they wrote themselves. I don't think I have ever had a better valentimes day. My husband is under serious stress so Valentines may have to wait. I hope you feel better soon. Love ya.

jaanderson family said...

im so sorry you are sick! does this mean the "presents" will have to wait! ha i hope you feel better! i had a blast the other night! lets do it again soon!

Shea said...

hey i am so sorry yoiu are sick. i have tried twice to drop off your stuff and both times ryan was home. i dont have my cell phone but tell me what time today is okay to drop them off. i dont want to wake you up. call me at 492-9378.

Heather O'Brien said...

Sarah, that stinks! I'm sorry you're sick. Ryan is so sweet. What a great husband. They say Dr. Pepper is the best medicine so hopefully you get better soon. P.S. I loved reading your tag. So cute.

Kristi F. said...

That stinks that you have been sick! Especially when you have two babies running around! Sounds like you have a great hubby! Double joggers are so nice! I wish that it was warm enough here to use mine! Valentine's was pretty much a normal day for us. We just hung out with our kiddos and then Scott had to go to work. I know, really romantic! -Feel better!

Lindsey P said...

um...i've been sick all week too, and i've had a mt. dew every day. maybe that's why i got sick in the first place?

Jess said...

I hope you are feeling better! What a sweet hubby... Those are the best kinds of Valentines presents!

April said...

Sorry to hear you were sick on Valentines. It sounds like Ryan took advantage of a good opportunity to do some good.

I watched the video of your boys below. They are so funny. I can't believe how much hair they have and red it really is. So cute