It was fun to have Annie at our house. She is so dang cute! At first she was a little shy but she warmed up after a while and played great with the boys. My kids of course were being crazy and Ryan was making them laugh so hard. This video is funny, Annie is watching from a distance a little unsure. Pause my music at the bottom to get the full effect of the boys laughing! Please excuse the boys outfits or the lack thereof.
We had a fun night tonight. It was so nice to be able to have a quiet dinner with my husband without our kids. (thanks again Mike and Rach) We went to Claim Jumper and it was so yummy! After dinner we went bowling at Sunset Station. Okay words cannot explain how bad I was. I have not been bowling for like 3 years and I was horrible. It was embarrasing. I think my final score was a 51. These pictures say it all. The first is of me realizing how bad I am. The second is of Ryan after a strike!
13 comments:
That video is so dang cute. I was laughing by the end of it just listening to the boys laugh.
I am glad it worked out so great! The boys were wonderful...and I love listening to them laugh!
So cute! How fun to get out. I love the video. That's hilarious.
Nice to have a date night! Derek and I did that for a couple in our ward last night. But, their little guy was already in bed, and they went to a late night movie. So, not quite as eventful. Plus, we don't have any kids for them to return the favor...I'm starting to think we got the short end of the stick! Don't worry about the bowling thing. I'm terrible too. Derek and I took our nephews over Christmas and I tied with my 5 year old nephew. Ridiculous!
Yay for dates! So nice to get away sometimes. We're hoping to come down this weekend, as long as my dr. appointment Thursday doesn't show any progress. Hopefully we'll see you!
so cute! I love the fact that your boys are so easily amused. What cute laughs they have. So nice that you were able to get out for a date, that is so important!
I'm glad you guys had fun. Date nights are the best! I've got you beat on the bowling thing: I scored a 33 the first time I went bowling with Jesse's family!
Yeah we are having a little girl in May!! My kids are going to be sixteen months apart... I just hope McKay doesn't beat her up! That video is the cutest thing ever..Carl and I laughed our heads off. Are little boys would play so cute together. Next time you guys come through, call and we can meet at Sunni's or something!
haha, I love your boys laughing. How funny. Maybe you'll have to bowl more often. You could break 60 next time!
yay dates are the best. Idon't think i'll ever get enough of them. Once I scored a 34 bowling ON A BLIND DATE... Yeah, THAT is embarrassing. 51 is pretty bad too:) That kinda makes it fun though, and i think you will always remember it!
That sounds like fun. I haven't been bowling in ages! 51 huh? Do they have bumpers? j/k. I'd do just the same as you!
Sounds like fun.. Ryan is funny I love making Savannah laugh at the dumbest things it is so funny..
oh my goodness that is so funny. I hate bowling! Im so proud of you for going after 3 years! i would never. lol And your boys giggles!! THe sweetest sound. cant help but smile!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment