Saturday, February 9, 2008
Feeding The Fish
The weather has turned so nice here the last few days. We decided we would take advantage of it and spend the afternoon outside. We went with the Johansen's and Geoff and Aleena to Lake Mead to feed the ducks/fishes. The boys were ready to walk right into the water and swim with the fish so we had to hold them the whole time. We were feeding the fish popcorn and Brady and Easton just kept eating it themselves instead of throwing in the water. It was so funny! The fish were huge and nasty though. Jeff Johansen kept getting them to gather around and swim on top of each other to fight for the food. It was so gross as you can tell from the pictures!

After that we went and got some lunch and went to the park. I forgot to take pictures there but we had lots of fun sitting outside and throwing the football around. Brady and Easton were asleep the minute we got in the car and took a nice, long nap. I think we wore them out. It was a fun day though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks so fun! It was such a beautiful day today...too bad we are still throwing up here :( Oh well...you will have to inform me on where to go..although the fish do look disgusting (yes I blew up the picture to see) I think Annie would love it!
We did that once, the fish are totally disgusting. But the kids love it. I LOVE this weather!
You told me you went to feed the ducks, you didn't tell me you went to feed fish at Lake Meade! What a fun activity! If only the snow here would melt we could see the duck again. We have a heard of ELK that have decided to hang out in the field right by our house. Crazy! We cannot wait to see you!
What a fun day. The fish are gross but I'm used to them growing up here.
It looks like you guys had a good time. Ezra would probably love to go, but I have vivid memories of the nasty fish. I even had a friend fall in while she was feeding them. It's probably much more fun to go with kids!
Post a Comment