My friend Whitney is doing an Usborne Book Party at her mom's house on Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. These books are fabulous. We love them at our house. The touch and feel ones are Brady and Easton's favorite books. Anyone and everyone is invited. If you are interested call me or e-mail me at seh1027@aol.com for the address. Hope to see you there!
4 comments:
Hey, some girls in my ward are giving me and another girl a baby shower tuesday night at 6! Will you tell Whitney Im sorry I couldnt make it.
it was fun at lunch the other day...i always hate long tables though, I didnt really get to talk to you. But boy your boys are getting so big and so stinkin cute! I loved their hair, its getting long! Talk to you soon....if you get over to lindsays house, call me! Love ya
Host a show down where you are! Seriously - earn double books for yourself too!
hey! will she have the books there on tues or do we order them? sounds fun! hey, i never check my messages and today i did and i think she said she was your sister in law, anyway, i hit delete without writing down her number for a hair app. do you have it so i can call her to schedule an app? thanks so much!
I totally forgot about that show tonight! I think Ikea must have taken all my energy for the day because I can't remember much... or that might just be the pregnancy! I am glad we got to hang out today! It was fun!
Post a Comment