My sister Abbey flew in late Friday night to spend the long weekend with us. We had a great time. On Friday we just hung out and talked. Saturday morning we went to the park and met Aleena and Aria there! The boys loved having Aunt Abbey there because she would take them down the slides. Then it was off shopping for us while the boys took a nap. We ran home and met Ryan and headed down to Mandalay Bay where we met Ryan's brother's Kevin and Steve and Kevin's wife Lindsay. We went to dinner with them at this yummy Mexican place. Then Abbey, Kevin, Lindsay and I went to Mama Mia. Ryan and I had seen it in New York but it was still fun! Kevin and Lindsay stayed at our house that night. It was so fun to be able to see them and spend some time with them. Here is Kevin with the boys!
On Sunday we just went to church and hung out and relaxed. On Monday morning Abbey and I got the kids in the car and drove to Utah. They did pretty good and it was so nice to have some help on the drive. Ryan is taking his last final today and now has 2 semesters behind him. We are so proud of him. We decided it was best for us to leave since he is more productive without us around. Yesterday the boys had a checkup and had to get shots :( They have dropped on percentile and now Brady is the 7th and Easton is the 15th for weight and they are both the 25th for height. I keep thinking they will have some big growth spurt and shoot up in height but they haven't. I guess that is off of their birthday so they are not that small for when they were actually due. We are still just so grateful that they have devloped normally and are doing so well.
We were also lucky enough to go to lunch with my best friends and their kids. It was so fun to see them even though it was kind of hectic with all the kids. I have the best friends!
14 comments:
I'm in love with that picture of them in the drawer!! That's awesome! Yes, we are so grateful they are doing so well too. They're champs! We love you guys!
I've been missing your updates lately! I'm glad that you are feeling better and enjoying your time in Utah. That picture of the boys in the drawer is so funny. Their hair is the same color as your mom's kitchen cabinets! SO FUN!
How fun! And I bet you enjoyed a Dr. Pepper with dinner....I have been wanting one so bad lately but I'm trying to be good. I don't know why. I just always think of you when I want a DP....thought I'd share that for some reason.
I love that picture if your boys in the drawer! So dang cute!
It looks like you have had a full week! We had lots of fun with you, thanks again. your mom reminds me of mine. When ever we are at her house, she is constantly vacuuming. Well keep having fun!
It was so fun to see your boys at the game (and you of course)!! They are so dang cute! Hopefully we'll get to see you again!
Sounds like a blast with your sister in town! I hope you got feeling better.
Hope you're snowed in up in Utah! Drive safe!
My mom just told me you were here today, I'm bummed because I could have visited you this week. I am glad we get to see you on Sunday, I miss you and the boys so much.
Wow, it does sound like you guys had a good time. I'm glad you got to spend time with family. We miss you guys!
How fun! Your boys look like they are crazy!! Boys will be boys. I don't know if I want my boy to grow up and be a boy it makes me nervous... I'll have to come to you for support when Ricks does boy things :) Sarah they are sooo cute. Lucky you, getting to spend time with your family. Only 8 more weeks and I'll be back in Utah!!! Yay
hey sarah. Are you still in utah? I dont have to work mon or tues so we should try to get together. Call me!
You're kids are adorable, I can't wait to see them again. Next time you are in town call me and we can go to lunch. I would love to get together sometime. They just keep getting cuter, and I bet they keep getting funner too.
Amberly
oh Sarah that picture is so cute!! I am glad you could have fun with Abby and come to Utah how fun.. Dang I missed the book party is there a website to look at?
YOUR BOYS! I cant believe how CUTE they are! I havent seen them! And my heck they are so cute! Good looking boys!
Post a Comment