Saturday, August 4, 2007

Crawling is overrated...

So I decided that this crawling thing is totally overrated. Yesterday I was doing the dishes and all of the sudden I could hear Easton behind me. I turned around and he had crawled onto the tile and was licking the floor. He looked like a dog. I was about to mop it so it was not exactly clean and he was just licking and laughing and happy as could be. I thought it was disgusting but I decided I had to take a picture before I moved him so I could show Ryan what his son was doing. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

brittany said...

i agree, crawling is totally overrated! i always like it better when they stay in one spot. good luck when both of them start moving:)

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I just laughed so hard about licking the floor and the shoe confusion. Kids are so funny. I know it's hard being a parent, but I bet you spend a lot of the day laughing. Have fun in Utah, see you when you get back!