Friday, August 10, 2007

We made it...

We did it! The kids were so good. I am so lucky to have such good babies. We stopped in St. George and visited with Sunny and Luke Lyman. They were so nice to let me stop and feed the boys at their house. They had fun playing with Luke's toys and Luke had fun taking everything out of my diaper bag. It made the trip so much more bearable. After they had burned some energy I put them back in the car and headed out. They slept all the way to Nephi and then were great all the way here.

We were greeted by all my neices and nephews hugging me and yelling Happy Birthday! It was a good welcome. We ordered cafe rio for dinner and took these cute pictures with all the grandkids (except for the one we are waiting on) Whitney brought River over for a visit and that was fun as always. Abbey and I went on our traditional DP run and stayed up and chatted with Michelle and Chad.

It has been a good day. We look forward to spending time with the family.

 
Kylee and Brady! 
All 8 grandkids! This is the best one.  
Kelsey with Brady and Easton!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Tell Michelle I said hello! I haven't talked to her or heard an update in forever!

Heather said...

And the kids all look darling! How fun to be together for a little while!

Jaime Stephens said...

Welcome!! I hope you have a fun trip. Cute pictures! I need to see high school musical I have not. If you have spare time you should come swim at the old Pemberly pool....