Friday, August 24, 2007
A Night Out
We had a fun night out with our family tonight. There is a place in Henderson called The District with shops and restaraunts that has bands playing so we decided to check it out. We met a lady from Ryan's class named Debbie who is the nicest lady ever. She puts together study groups and gets everyone together to go running and on bike rides. She is amazing, she is in her 30's and does triathalons and races all the time. Tomorrow a bunch of them are running 13 miles for fun...that is a half marathon. I don't know whose idea of fun that is, not mine. She has a little girl named Sophia who is 2 and so dang cute. We hung out with them for a bit and then went and got some dinner. There was a reggae band playing in the background and all these trees with lights on it and families with little kids running around everywhere. It was such a neat atmosphere. There was a family that walked by and the dad had a BYU hat on and I almost yelled "Go Cougars!" but I didn't. It was a fun night. The kids loved the music and were clapping their hands as we stood there and listened. We are definitely going to go back there again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
that sounds like so much fun. i love the picture, but it would be much cuter with you in it.
Sara- You guys sound like you are having a blast in Vegas! Your kids are getting so big! Thanks for all the Geoff and Aleena and new baby up-dates. Vegas is really looking like a strong possibility, and it would be fun with all you guys down there!
P.S. Totally just realized I spelled your name wrong! So sorry!
Sounds like fun..... I loved the picture also but I agree with Brittany where were you.... You need to ask strangers to take pictures :-).... jk I hate asking people to take pictures they look at you weird
Sounds like it was a great night. We will have to go there in October when we come to visit! Keep posting those pictures, I miss the boys already.
I agree with Brittany-Where are you in these pictures!??? Sounds like a fun night! I love finding good family hang-outs!!
Post a Comment