So today we had so much fun in Park City. The boys slept ALL night so I was a happy momma. We went swimming and the boys loved every minute of it. We came back and they took a long nap and I worked while everyone else read. My Dad got here this afternoon so we went out to dinner tonight. Abbey, Kelsey and I ran home to watch So You Think You Can Dance and left Brady and Easton with my Mom and Dad to walk home. We were mostly excited about the results. We predicted Lauren although we were sad and we were happy about Pasha (sorry Britt). I cannot wait until Wed...it is going to be an awesome show! After relaxing for a bit we took the boys on a walk and went and got icecream. I gave Brady and Easton some and they loved it. They were making me laugh so hard. It is kind of hard to see but in the picture of both of them but they have icecream on their shirts and all over their mouths! We had a fun day!
3 comments:
Stop feeding them ice cream!
yum yum, they are so cute and I think that every kid should have ice cream :-)
those ice cream pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment