So tonight we went with some friends to Gymboree. It was really fun! It is owned by the store but it is a play group type thing. They have all these fun activities and songs they sing and at the end they give them stamps on their hands, feet and belly! We went with friends who have older kids so Brady and Easton mostly just watched but they still had fun and just crawled around. They told us that they have a group just for twins. I think it might be fun to join but I think I will wait until they are a little bit older, at least walking. After that we went to Metro Pizza and had yummy pizza. The boys had had it by the end and fell asleep in the car on the way home.
I am a little nervous about the drive tomorrow but I am hoping for the best. We are stopping in St. George at our friends house, Nick and Sunny Lyman, to let the kids have a break, get them fed and change their diapers. I am hoping that will help break it up.
Anyway, I am excited to see my family tomorrow. It will be fun!
I was going to take pictures of our friends cute kids but our camera battery died...soon I will. They are darling!
4 comments:
That looks so fun! Have a fun drive -- I hope the boys behave themselves for you.
How fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Crappy that you are driving home on it. How old are we now??? Like 16??? Remember when we used to go to Village Inn at the buttcrack of dawn and have the harmonica man sing happy birthday?? Those were the good old days. And we'd laugh till we about peed our pants!
How fun for those boys. We always leave at like 4 a.m. when we have long drives. That way (our kids sleep until 9 most days) we have lots of miles behind us when the kids are ready for a break!
what a fun outing. good luck on the drive. i am sure they will do great, they are such good boys.
Post a Comment