Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rub A Dub Dub Three Babies In A Tub!










Renee drove up and met us in Park City today. Kylee was not feeling too hot and the weather was not great so we pretty much hung out at the condo today. Abbey and I drove to Wal-Mart and bought the High School Musical 2 CD! We have been listening to it all day, we are pathetic. It is good!

Tonight we watched the finale of So You Think You Can Dance. I have to say I did not love it as much as last week and some of the dances were a little interesting but it was good! I am feeling sad that the show is coming to an end but I am excited for my other shows to be starting up again in the fall. We all voted for Sabra over and over tonight. I hope she wins! We will be watching on pins and needles tomorrow for the results.

Then we put the three babies in the tub and let them play. We were trying to take a picture and I have to say it is not an easy task. I thought this one was pretty cute. My mom kept saying "rub a dub dub three babies in a tub!" It was funny!

The other picture is just an added bonus. They pretty much ate at the same time all day and we thought this picture was kind of funny! I am sure there will be more of the three of them to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! I finally got my computer! I love it! It looks like you are having a great time with your family...for sure you can stop here on your way home to break up the drive, we will be here. Just give us a call. Also, would you mind emailing me the directions on how to change the background on your page. Yours is so cute by the way! If I can't figure it out I might have you help me do it if you stop here on your way home. Thanks so much!

Jaime Stephens said...

I didn't love So you think you can dance either, this season has sure had it's ups and downs hahaha... Cute pictures looks like you are having lots of fun..

Rebecs said...

Cute boys! Don't you just love cousins??