We LOVED the movie! We thought it was a great sequel. We were impressed by the dancing, singing and acting. It was definitely a little cheesy (maybe a lot) which was much expected and thoroughly enjoyed. The break up song (gotta go my own way) was the best. Abbey and I have watched it over and over and ALMOST cried. The multiple kisses really topped off the night for me. I am mostly excited for my niece Kylee and my brother Geoff to learn all the songs and dances and start performing for me! They are the most entertaining.
We were so excited about the show that we totally forgot to take pictures. After it was over Abbey, Haley and Kelsey paused it and took these pictures which I thought were so funny. Sorry, only pictures of the three of them to show how pathetic we are. Enjoy!
3 comments:
i thought HS2 was cute. i wish troy bolton didn't look so orange though. overall very cheesy but that is what disney is all about. we had a blast watching it. lily is in love with the whole thing. surprise surprise.
Sarah, those pictures are so funny!It took me a minute to realize how you did that. I'm kindof slow! I'm glad you had fun! My friend had a party as well. Missed it though cause we were at the State Fair. I'm glad your party was a success.
haha, I loved it too! I'm excited to download some of the new songs. I'm sad I missed the party...it sounded like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment