I talked to Aleena tonight and mom and baby are doing well. Aria spent some time at the hospital this morning and we are thinking this might take some getting used to for her. I think that is pretty much every child though. Aleena will go home from the hospital tomorrow and start packing and getting ready for the big move which they plan to make on September 4 or 5! We can't wait!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Laila Ruth Hill!
I talked to Aleena tonight and mom and baby are doing well. Aria spent some time at the hospital this morning and we are thinking this might take some getting used to for her. I think that is pretty much every child though. Aleena will go home from the hospital tomorrow and start packing and getting ready for the big move which they plan to make on September 4 or 5! We can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is so darling!!! And so Hill! She looks a ton like Geoff. How fun for them. Tell them congrats. I can't believe she has to move so fast after! That's crazy! Hope things go well.
My aunt named her baby Laila last year. It is pretty! And not so common, which I like too! She's a cutie.
(and I can't believe how much your brother Geoff looks like your dad. Man!)
She is very cute! Cute name also. That is great they are moving so close to you guys that will be fun. Glad you made it home safe.... And yes I think Banning loves blogging just like Ryan :-)
Oh my goodness!! Thanks for posting the good news!!She does look like Aria!! How fun for you that they will soon be down the street!! Send them our congrats!!
what a cute picture. i love it. i'm so glad they decided on a name. laila and aria are cute together. what book did she and chad read that had that name in it?
Post a Comment