Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Crazy Dayz!


So my kids have really cracked me up the last 2 days! Here are some funny stories for your entertainment.

1. Yesterday Easton got a toy stuck in the bottom of his walker. He crawled in after it but then could not get out because it is a tight fit for a chubby bubby! I had to take a picture before saving him. It was hard to get him out though and I hit his head and scraped his knee. It was sad but he got his toy back!

2. Later that day they were both being so fussy so I was trying to think of something to entertain them. I put them in the pool and they were so happy. I was reading Harry Potter and they were enjoying splashing. All the sudden I looked up to see Brady picking up rocks, licking them and then throwing them back on the ground. That is the joy of living in Vegas, no grass just rocks. He was so mad when I put a towel down so he couldn't get to the rocks. He threw the biggest tantrum and our swimming quickly ended.

3. This morning I was feeding my kids and Brady decided he was ready to feed himself. He was throwing the biggest fit and trying to take the spoon from me. I picked him up and that didn't help so I set the oatmeal down to get him back in his bumboo and he grabbed a fist full of oatmeal and shoved it in his mouth. I finally got his high chair out and gave him food he could feed himself. I love that picture of him, he has a runny nose, blotchy face from crying and if you enlarge it and look closely you can see the oatmeal in his fist.

4. Because of the oatmeal experience I had to give them a bath. I stuck them in and sat down on the toilet to continue to try to read Harry Potter. Pretty soon Brady fell over and kicked Easton over. They were both flailing their arms and kicking their little legs a million miles a minute. I jumped up and my book fell in the bathtub as I tried to sit them both back up. Sorry Chad! I have been spending my day trying to air it out.

Anyway, kind of a long post but I love my kids and they are always making me laugh or giving me anxiety! They are the best things in the world!

7 comments:

Becky said...

My kids always seem to get into trouble when I'm trying to read. So I've learned that I just don't follow the story very well when they are up because I'm so busy making sure they aren't causing trouble or hurting each other. Arg. I read a lot during naptime now!

Jaime Stephens said...

haha I love it! Kids are so funny. Easton and Brady are so cute and those stories totally crack me up...

brittany said...

cute stories and cute boys. i can't imagine them throwing fits. they are so calm and well behaved. i love that about licking the rocks it made me laugh.

Williams Fam said...

Don't ya just love days like those?! Although I can't imagine having two-Carly gives me enough anxiety and craze as it is!! YOu are an awesome mom Sarah!!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Sarah, how do you do it with two?!?!?!? I swear you must have so much patience. They sound like they keep you on your toes. I can't believe you even try to read while they're around. You go sister!

Holley said...

I can't tell you how the picture of Easton made me laugh and the oatmeal bit reminded me so much of Brien, he too was and still is very passionate about his food and independence. The boys are so wonderful. I just love the blog and getting the opportunity to get a glimpse of your family life. You are all amazing! Sarah you are my hero, I don't know where you get your energy chasing after two lively babies all day! Give the boys big hugs from Aunt Holley! Ryan, I hope school is going well. We miss you all.

Heather O'Brien said...

love the stories. Seriously, I don't know how you do it with two! You are so cute. And I love the pictures.