Monday, August 20, 2007

Welcome Baby Girl Hill!


Congratulations to Geoff and Aleena who had their second baby girl tonight at 7:02. She was 7 pounds 4 ounces and 20.5 inches long. She is yet to be named but as soon as she has one I will post it! She is so dang cute! I think she looks a lot like Aria but it is hard to tell right now.

Aleena is my hero! She has done both of her deliveries natural and has been amazing through both. This one came so quick the midwife was not even in her scrubs and there was no nurse in the room so Geoff, my mom, her mom and her sister ended up helping out. Kind of funny! Everything went great and as you can see from the picture Aleena looked beautiful as ever minutes after! Way to go Aleena!

I was so sad to have to leave this morning knowing the baby would most likely come today but it was time for us to get back to Ryan. We are lucky to have Geoff and Aleena moving just down the street from us in a short 2 weeks so that makes it easier (though the picture of all my sisters breaks my heart) I will get to see the baby every day! It was good to come home and Ryan was so happy to see us. The boys were fabulous in the car again, I am so lucky! They were very excited to see their daddy!

More pictures and news on the baby to come!

4 comments:

brittany said...

I can not even believe aleena looks that perfect after just delivering a baby naturally. that is crazy!!! but congratulations to them, the baby looks beautiful and i'm so sad for you you left on the day she arrived. it is good news though that they will be right down the street very soon! can't wait to hear the name.

Rebecs said...

Congratulations to Geoff and Aleena! So glad to hear everything went okay. Of course Aleena would have her babies naturally! Much stronger than myself!

Becky said...

YAY! I'm so excited!

Heather said...

Congrats, Auntie! What a sweetie. Aren't sisters-in-law great? I love mine. They're all beautiful and skinny and fabulous mommies--it makes me be better.