
.jpg)
So today was my darling niece Kylee Jo's birthday. I have been meaning to get this post up all day long in honor of her. For her birthday she went to Seven Peaks and was supposed to have her first soccer game tonight but it got rained out. I love this girl so much. She is the best helper in the world! She is the life of the party all the time and has a fun personality and is always making us laugh. She is Kelsey's sidekick and is a mimic and will remember and recite anything and everything you say. We love her dearly and think she is the greatest cousin and so good to the twins! We hope she had a great birthday and we are excited to spend the day with her tomorrow!
2 comments:
wow, I can't believe how big she is I do do remember her as a baby.... She is adorable how fun.
she is a cute cute girl! i love how close you guys are all to each other. it is really neat.
Post a Comment