Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tag I'm It...

7 Random Things About Me...

1. Much to Ryan's dismay, I drink way more Dr. Pepper than I should and not enough water (I have been better since being in Vegas)

2. I have a very hard time making decisions about anything on my own. I am always asking for second opinions, usually from my mom or one of my sisters.

3. I wait until my gas light has been on for days to fill up my car. I know one day I am going to run out on the freeway in 115 degree weather with both my kids in the car and Ryan will be in class.

4. I love US Weekly the magazine and waste money on it. I also enjoy watching E News, Entertainment Tonight, and all those dumb celebrity news shows. Pathetic I know!

5. I love going shopping! I love it for myself, my kids, my husband, my mom, my sisters, I don't care I just love to do it. Even if I don't buy anything I just love to go! It is a bad habit because lets be honest, I usually end up buying something. In fact, I am on my way to the mall right now but just to get my friend a birthday present!

6. I am a night owl but a horrible morning person. I could stay up all night long but have a hard time waking up too early. Not too good when you have kids.

7. I do not wear any jewlery besides my wedding ring. I don't know why, I just don't. My sisters are always shopping for jewlery to wear with their outfits and have matching earrings and necklaces. I try to buy it for them for their birthdays or Christmas but I don't even know what is cute because I never wear it.

I tag...
Heather O'Brien
Kara Ford
Renee Holland
Jaime Jolley

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Oh Dang I am not to good on these things :-).. This might take me a few days. I hope you had fun at your concert I am jealous it looked soo fun!

Heidi said...

Yay! You did it! I wasn't sure if it would work. I never knew all that stuff, and I guess i never realized you didn't wear jewelry. Love the blog, it's so great to keep up with you guys!

brittany said...

so fun to learn all these things about you. i am a total sucker for trash magazines. cami got me a subscription to us weekly for my birthday.

Heather O'Brien said...

Can I just say Dido??? Everything but the jewelry!! Remember clear back in Junior High when we would get Diet COke or Diet Dr Peppers together!!! I haven't changed!!