Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Double The Pleasure Double The Fun!

Of all the people in the world, why was I given twins? This is a question I ask myself often and am often asked. I have been asked things like, "Who did you piss off in the previous life?" and "What did you do so wrong to deserve that?" My answer to these are simply "nobody" and "nothing." Don't get me wrong, I also get the comments like "I have always wanted to have twins!" and "I am so jealous! To be honest I stil l do not understand completely and don't know if I ever will.

What I do know is that Brady and Easton are the best thing that have ever happened to me. They are the best boys in the world and they have been such a blessing in my life! I consider myself one of the luckiest people to have these two darling boys who make me smile every day!

So the reason for my post today is so I can say that I LOVE being a mother of TWINS and feel so blessed to be one!
 
Posted by Picasa

This was tonight after they ate their dinner! (can you tell them apart?) They were being so cute and laughing at each other! This was the ending to a long and fun day. Ry had a short school day so we went swimming with daddy which they love to do! (Of course I forgot my camera, sorry) Ryan was getting his mouth full of water and then spitting it up in the air. They were laughing so hard, it was hilarious. Neither of them wanted me, they just wanted their daddy! I didn't mind because Ryan was loving it! I love my family and spending time with them!

12 comments:

Heidi said...

Sarah you are my hero! I love people who just love being moms. Sometimes I get tired of hearing mom's complain about their lives and I start to get irritated and negative. I love reading posts like this to be reminded how wonderful motherhood is! Keep spreading the joy!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Sarah you are such an awesome Mom! I bet there are so many hard things that you have to deal with when you have twins, but like you said its double the pleasure double the fun. I bet that is so true. I really do hope I have twins sometime. Don't think it'll happen, but I can wish :) Love ya!

brittany said...

I love that you love having the twins. i am one of those people that wants them and it jealous. lily tells us all the time that her twin brothers are coming in 12 minutes all the time. ha ha ha. easton and brady are adorable of course, and i see you got them new high chairs. also love the blog update. very nice.

Becky said...

I love it. What a great post. There is no question that motherhood can be trying, tiring, and frustrating at times, but it is by the far the best thing I've ever done. I'm glad to hear that Geoff and Aleena will be so close to you -- you can have little cousin parties everyday!

Williams Fam said...

I'm going to go with Easton on the left and Brady on the right!! I am with Brittany. I am jealous that you have twins, but I will admit that having just Carly, I am fully aware and admitting that I don't know if I could have done it first!! YOu are a superstar Sarah!! I really admire you for how well you've handled and done everything! Your boys are so darling!!I wish we lived closer so they could play with Carly!! Can you believe all of their first Birthdays are coming up!?!?!? Crazy-

Sharon said...

Sarah,

Whenever I need a lift, I look at your blog. I love it. YOu are so cute and positive. Your boys are adorable. I always wanted to have twin girls after I had the 3 boys, but unfortunately, it never happened. How fun for the boys to go swimming with their dad!

Heather said...

Being a twin mom is the BEST! I love my boys so much. I have been getting a glimpse of what having one would be like since my boys are in school now. Two babies is so much work and so much fun.
I like to think that I didn't do anything special to deserve twins. My aunt says of her twin boys that they must have been very special in heaven to be allowed to come down together--with their best friend. I love thinking of it that way!

Angela and Mike said...

aw, they are so cute. I don't know how you do it...you are a great mom and have done so well with twins. and no...I still can't tell them apart. Oh well, they are both cute!

Jaime Stephens said...

I also think twins would be soo fun and soo hard so you are awesome! I don't know who is who but is the one on the right a lot taller? They are so dang cute. I wish you lived by me still because they would for sure entertain Savannah.

Jaime Stephens said...

ps can you plese tell me how to make the cute borders and stuff on your blog it is very cute...

Jaime Stephens said...

sarah my email is bjstephens4@yahoo.com

Sorry this is my 3rd comment in one post don't be mad

Brittany said...

You guys are so cute. I love that you are always doing fun things and constantly updating you blog, its awesome!! Hopefully we will see you at Chelsey's wedding!! I can't believe how big your boys are getting, keep enjoying them. I honestly can't believe how fast the time goes!!!