Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Late Night DP Run!

So Abbey and I needed a Dr. Pepper tonight at midnight and Kelsey needed some serious cheering up. Abbey was a little hyper and asked the guy at the gas station to take this picture of us drinking our DP. Then she had this great idea to take this other picture. She is crazy but I love her, never a dull moment with her...seriously!

5 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

LOVE IT!!! Late night drink runs are the best!! I wish that could've been the cashier. TOo funny.

Becky said...

Aren't sisters the greatest? My little sister is currently living with us for a couple more weeks, and I'm dreading when she moves out. It's so much fun!

Sharon said...

Cute pictures!! I love them. Tell Abbey that Ben (at the hospital) she'll know who I mean, turned out to be the Asian guy that I saw every time I walked by. So the cute guy that was checking her out remains a mystery!!

brittany said...

looks like you are having tons of fun being back with your sisters!!! enjoy your time in utah.

Ashley said...

I've been lurking around your blog for while, thought I'd say hi... your boys are too cute for words. do you know they have dr pepper popsicles too? :)