Hi this is Ryan. I don't usually do this cause it's Sarah's thing. However, my good name is being associated with all this high school musical and so you think you can dance garbage. I did have that pretty funny Seinfeld post that got Sarah all sorts of bugged, HA HA.Im looking forward to the mighty cougars repeating as Mountain West Champs, and the 49ers are geared to have a great season with all their young talent. I'm a bigger fan of college football, but the niners are lookin good. I think I better give my team some love and watch their games.
Also included is a small tribute to
coach Bill Walsh, who in my oppinion was the


6 comments:
Hey Ryan,
This is your cousin Jeanna. I got word of Sarah's blog a few weeks ago and have really enjoyed reading her posts. But, I am glad to see you still exist! Great to hear from you, too.
Sarah-Keep up those great pics, I love to see the Ryan McGiven family, but I especially love looking at those babies. So CUTE!
Jeanna
Ryan, nice cover up! I know deep down inside you've always wanted to sing and dance in a musical.
Nick Lyman
Ryan, nice try to cover up the fact that you were having your own SYTYCD and HS2 parties in Vegas!
hahah football is overrated. Don't you know that so you think you can dance is the new ESPN.....
We're so glad you were able to express yourself Ryan, although I don't doubt that somewhere deep down inside you have a secret love for HSM2 and So you think you can dance!!Hehe~But hey, if you want to "claim" Seinfeld, that just fine! LOL~
I'm pretty pumped for football too. Mike and I are going to the BYU UCLA game. We are also planning for the BYU UNLV and BYU Air Force game. I love football!
Post a Comment