Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Grandma Loves Us!

So every time I leave my children with my mom I come home to new pictures of them. On Tuesday I had a big work retreat and my mom babysat in the morning and of course took these pictures of my kids. She loves to get them to look as much alike as possible. We think they look identical in this picture and people have been guessing wrong on who is who. So can you tell? Take a guess!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I'm not even going to try to guess, but that is the cutest dang picture! Love it!

Lindsay said...

I saw your mom yesterday at the boys softball game and she said you were sick. I was sick all weekend too but it sounds like you had it a lot worse than I did. well I hope Ryan was as good to you when you were sick as you were to him. Hope you are feeling better. By the way your mom and Mrs. Bye told me aobut the bobble heads on my blog. They were right it is really funny.

Heather O'Brien said...

I love that picture!! I will guess Brady on the right and Easton on the left. I'm sure I'm right!!! J/K. That sucks you've been sick! So it sounds like you're in Utah. How fun. Tell your mom hello from her favorite town.

Jules said...

That picture is the cutest. I think it's Brady on the right and Easton on left, but it is way hard to tell. I looked for Easton's scratch but it must be gone. I'm sorry you're sick, I think that nasty thing just keeps circulating. Love ya.

brittany said...

I say Easton on the Left and Brady on the Right.

The Allen Family said...

Sarah, You have two cute kids! They are adorable. I don't know how you handle two! I hope things are going good for you guys!