Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Nick...a day late (sorry)!

With our visitors and a busy weekend I totally forgot to post this yesterday for my nephew Nick! He turned 4 yesterday. He has the best mommy who gave him a Thomas the Train birthday party and even dressed up as a conductor, overalls and all! We are sad that we missed another birthday of Nick's but we are glad he had a good day! We love you Nick~!

2 comments:

brittany said...

ahhh, those eyelashes. He is going to be such a heart breaker. You are such a good aunt to post all your nieces and nephews birthdays. Happy Birthday Nick.

Katie said...

That is awesome....the conductor! I would love to see a picture of that one! I think I just got an idea for a Halloween costume...thanks! My two trains (Cooper and Broox) and I can be the conductor if Gary doesn't fight me for it. :)Aunt Katie