Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's been a long day...

Two sick babies makes for one very exhausted mommy. So I know this picture is totally blurry but I hurried and snapped it before giving my kids their bottles. I sort of felt bad but I had to show how they have spent the last two days, crying and miserable. They have cut at least 3 teeth in the last few days and possibly working on a fourth. Last time they were teething they got runny noses which turned into a sore throat, ear infection and wheezing and they both ended up getting breathing treatments. I have a feeling we are headed down the same road. Poor kids and poor me. Ryan has a test so he has been gone all day long. The good news is it is bed time and we are hoping their medicine will help and they will wake up happier babies tomorrow. Sick babies is the worst especially when there are two and they both want their mommy.

12 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Sarah...that picture pretty much sums it up...minus one for me :) Makes for long days- I think the teething process should be quicker and less painful. I don't know how you do it with 2!!

brittany said...

I'm sorry! sick kids is not fun at all.

Douglass Family said...

Hey Ryan and Sara! It has been a while! I don't know how you do it. Sick twins are so hard. My sister-in-law had twins and they were both colic for a year! Fun to read your blog!
Stay in touch!
Mandy (Dudley) Douglass

Heather said...

the hardest time by far to be a twin mom!

Williams Fam said...

Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry!! I never know how you do it!! Carly is cutting her top front four right now, and it's terrible!! I feel bad because I'm probably killing her liver and her stomach between Tylenol and Motrin, but if it helps her now, we'll deal with the rest later!! (I sound horrible!)
Hang in there-hope they get better soon!

Heidi said...

I"m so sorry you are going through that with your two kids!!! I o hope it gets better soon! I have had fun reading your entries. Do you have Geoff and Aleenas new address? Would you email it to me??? heidijohnson22@gmail.com thanks darlin!

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry your little guys are sick. I hope they are feeling better. I feel sorry for you too. Thanks for the recipe. Oh and you should go see that movie. It looks really good.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Jared has been sick and I got tired of taking care of him so I don't know how you're doing it with 2 young ones! We're on our way soon and we can't wait!

Jaime Stephens said...

No post in a few days I am hoping the boys didn't get sicker... Sick baby not fun so sick babIES no fun at all!! We hope all is well! Savannah is teething 6 teeth right now poor babies...

Jess said...

I Totally understand... Addie is teething too... and I think she has an ear infection cause she wont eat and wont sleep. I can't imagine having two babies as upset as she is! I would got to the nutty bin!

Sarah Goodsell said...

I still don't know how you do it. That pic makes me sad for them, but even more sad for you. Hope they start feeling better soon.