On Wednesday morning I took the boys for a walk over to see Aleena. Come to find out she had fallen down the stairs the night before with Laila in her arms. Don't worry Laila was fine but Aleena hurt her shoulder. Long story short she decided to get an x-ray. Lucky for me I got to watch Aria. She is so funny, I love her.
Aria: Hi Suwa!
Me: Hi Aria did you come to play?
Aria: Buddies?
Me: Oh the buddies are napping.
Aria: Buddies napping? High School Musical?
Well at least she asked for my kids first. She wanted to sit right in front of the TV in "her chair" aka the bumboo, and eat goldfish out of a bowl.
On Thursday my kids were still sick and so fussy. I stripped them down to a diaper because they now insist on feeding themselves. After they ate I put them down to let them play and they came up with a new game. They would throw this ball thing on the tile and then chase it.
They entertained themselves doing this for a long time which was so nice. I won't complain. I decided to keep them happy by letting them do their favorite thing in the world. Take a bath!
Last night Ryan's best friend Jared Morris and his wife Heather came to stay with us for the weekend. Stay tuned to hear about our exciting weekend with them!
5 comments:
looks like lots of fun. Aria looks like she has so much fun with the boys I am glad they are so close to you guys now... And I bet the boys love that they have someone there to entertain them Savannah would love that..
cute cute cute! I can tell you enough how darling your boys are. They look like they have such fun personalities. Must take after their mother! And yes, I even remember the outfit that we wore matching to school that day! The little overalls with pink flowers and pink shirts! GAG!!! That is so funny!
I hope you guys have had a great weekend. I love all of your pictures!
Hey Sarah! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. I love having new blogging friends! You're boys are so adorable. My little boy really likes bathtime too. Don't you just love naked babies?!
Poor Aleena!! Tell her we hope she's feeling better!! Aria is a riot!! Your boys look so big and grown up in the picture with their cuz! Don't ya love when you can keep them continually happy-I call it a miracle!
P.S. Thanks for the car seat advice! I think we're going to go with the Britax Marathon. Is that the Britax you have?
Post a Comment