I will do a quick recap on one year ago September 18, 19, and 20...
Tuesday (18th) they came in and turned the "mag" off. I finally took a shower and it was heavenly. I got back in bed and was having lots of contractions so they quickly started the IV again. They put it at a 4 which is really high. I was miserable again.
Wednesday (19th) was the worst day yet. Grandma White sent me really pretty flowers which made my day! Abbey and Kelsey came in the afternoon and watched Saturday's Night Warriors with me. Oh the childhood memories! Abbey also made best friends with the cleaning lady. I had some visitors and then at about 6:00 p.m. I started having really bad contractions that I could totally feel and it hurt. They called the doctor and they came in and gave me a shot of morphine and turned the mag up. I got up to go to the bathroom and had an "episode." I was totally limp on the toilet. Ryan, my mom, and the nurse were all in there trying to snap me out of it. All I remember was the nurse hitting my face and saying, "Sarah you are scaring me, do I need to go call the doctor?" I remember thinking, "okay I am scaring them, I need to try to get up." It was the weirdest thing I have ever felt. They came and drew my blood and found out that my levels were way too high and they had to turn it down. We were sure the babies were coming tonight. All of my family gathered at the hospital and my dad gave me another blessing. They gave me some medication to help me sleep and we made it through the night without having the babies, thankfully!
Thursday (20th) was a pretty boring day. They didn't want me to do too much after my episode so I just laid there all day long. I had lots of visitors which I loved! I had a lap top and I spent a lot of time on it looking at baby clothes.
1 comment:
wow I seriously didn't realize how much you went through you are amazing!
Post a Comment