Saturday, September 29, 2007
We Failed Again...
So last night they were playing Monsters Inc. as the outdoor movie at The District. We decided that it would be a fun one to go to and hopefully not get rained out. We met some friends and got our yummy Mexican food and headed over just in time for the movie to start. This time the problem was not rain, but people. Last week it was not too crowded and there was still plenty of room, this time it was packed and there was no where to sit at all. We went over to the side and sat down to eat our dinner. We could see the movie through other people and trees but not very well. It was such a nice night and the weather was perfect. We hung out there for a while and then decided to go over to our friends house and hang out instead. It was still a fun night but we were disappointed that we had failed in our attempt yet again. Maybe third time is a charm!
These are all the husbands with their kids. Jesse and Ezra, Mike and Anna, and Ryan and Brady and Easton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Sara! How are you? I haven't seen you for so long, and I can't believe you have twins! Oh my heck, I go crazy with just one, you must really be going insane! How fun, they are so cute!
The Twilight Series is awesome, huh? You go to www.twilightnexus.com, and on the left side of the page, you click on archives in the updates section and the quiz is in there. I know, it's kinda tricky. Well, keep in touch girl!
OH my poor little Sarah! You are cute. I'm glad that you still had fun.
Too bad! I am glad you have made such great friends. Looks like fun!
We had so much fun, too. Ezra loves playing with Brady and Easton. We'll have to try the movie thing again :)
Post a Comment