Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Melba Toast!

So sorry I have disappeared. I have been very sick. The good news is I don't think Ryan had food posioning afterall (even though he still does) because I have the same thing he did. The bad news is I have felt horrible the last few days. I am so sorry for all of you who are going through withdrawals from Brady and Easton. I will make sure to be better.
Here is another night I left my children with my mother and she fed them Melba toast. When I came home she said, "Sarah I got pictures for a really cute blog page." So here it is. My mom and dad were watching them and she just put them in their high chairs and gave them each one and they went to town for like an hour. She said it was so nice! They are also fabulous when kids are teething cause they feel good on the gums.

My kids LOVE melba toast. Well lets be honest, they love anything they can eat!

8 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Hope you are feeling better! Those pics of the boys are adorable...way to go to your mom for being "in-tune" with the blog :) I must try those things with Annie!

Heather said...

So sorry you've been sick. I had it about 6 weeks ago and was very, very sick for a whole week!
Cute boys!

Jess said...

Sarah... I am sorry you are still sick! Yuck. Its a good thing you are in Utah so your mom can help out. Thanks for the help with my blog... I still have a few things to figure out!

brittany said...

I am so happy to see the McGiven boys back! I have been missing their cute faces and these pictures are adorable. i love that they sat eating melba toast for an hour. I guess you know a good way to entertain them while you are working now! I am sorry to hear you have been so sick, but glad you are feeling better.

Jaime Stephens said...

Yeah for Melba toast we can go out to eat and enjoy it due to Melba Toast and the entertainment is brings :-). Cute pictures aren't grandmas great... As for telling the boys apart holy cow how can you??? They look the exact same to me, too cute!

I am sorry you have been sick, I think you guys got the pool things :-) (like I know if you have even been swimming) we had it at our house awhile back I think..

Angela and Mike said...

Being sick is lame, I hope you feel better. I wonder how that toast tastes...have you tried it? I love the pictures...good job Joeen

Renee said...

I love that you took a picture of the melba toast so that you could post it on the website. You crack me up! I love the boys haircuts! They make me laugh!

McGiven Family.... said...

Actually Renee, mom took all of these pictures for my blog including the one of the box of melba toast!