
This is River Max Jensen. His mommy Whitney and I have been best friends since birth. The other night they came over to see us and when they walked in we noticed that our kids had on the exact same outfit. It makes me think of the two of us growing up and our mom's making us match every single day for years! It was so cute so of course I took a picture. We love the Jensen's and are so lucky that we have our kids so close in age. They are such good friends!
4 comments:
HOw Cute!!! I love your computer. Fun that Geoff and Aleena are close that will be so nice for you!
I love all your new posts nice work
That is such a cute picture! River is so cute. I haven't seen him for awhile. That is so fun that they get to play and will grown up together. Tell Whit I said hi.
Sooooo cute! How funny that Austin was wearing that same shirt but we weren't there to be in the picture! Funny! Cute kids.
I Love the pics - I definitely want a copy! We're so glad you came up to visit - River misses his twins!
Post a Comment