Saturday, September 8, 2007

Let's Go Cougars!


We bleed Cougar blue! Today we got all dressed in our Y shirts to cheer on our team! My mom whipped out her camera and took some pictures!

This is my favorite picture...I think they look so cute and they love their Uncle Chad. Today he babysat them and made his first bottle. When I got home they had very full, poopy diapers. I asked Chad if he realized it and he said yes but he was not about to change them. We appreciate him watching them even though they had to sit in dirty diapers!

9 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Great pics!The boys look so cute! Glad to see you are teaching them young! What great little mascots they make! Hope you have fun at home!!
I will be excited to have you back in town...must start play dates with everyone! I am very serious about it :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Brady & Easton are getting cuter and cuter. I can't believe they're almost 1 year! We're excited to see you guys soon. Thanks for keeping us posted about Geoff & Aleena!

Lindsay said...

Go cougs. Too bad they lost. That is so funny about Chad. That is totally something booper would do. Your boys are getting so big. Time for another batch? Just kidding. I am sure you have your hands full.

Jaime Stephens said...

That is so funny!! When my dad watches Savannah he calls me when she poops and says she is not supposed to do this what should I do.. I love it

Jess said...

Go cougars! I got Addie a little BYU dress, it is so cute! Go Cougars! Paul wishes it was Boise State... but I am the mom so I get her dressed :) Hey and could you email me the instructions to make my blog cute? Thanks!

Williams Fam said...

I absolutely love these pics!! How cute that Chad is baby-sitting!! I love it-

Cami said...

Too cute! I had to show my mom and sister these pictures. I hope your peaches are still good when you get home. That was rotten timing!

Heidi said...

They are pretty cute, but they should be in RED!!! GO UTES! :)